Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Haha. :) I'm at the resolution already. This might only end up to be a 42k story... Which is not good. I'm really hoping it'll get fixed in the edits.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Well, they just rodded one building, a power planet, and a few control centers. But the resulting aftereffects still kill a hundred or so people and injure thousands.

Sonic booms shattering billions of window panes, deafening and knocking people over, the sudden loss of power completely throwing out of whack the climate control and environment systems, the downing of a city wide control system that handles traffic and such.

It's not a good...

But it could have been worse! These were precision strikes.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
anyone still up.

I wanted to go to sleep for the rest of the night. Fell asleep at 9 i was so tired. Then i woke up at 2:30 and havent been able to go back to sleep since.

So what am i going to do now that i'm awake? do my school assignment! Yeah i'm actually excited about this... because its a writing one. Is this what college is like for everyone else... fun?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
so never did the assignment! Hehehe what did i do for the last 3 hours. Editing/revising.

I'm going to send in my the first 40 pages of my first book for all 4 of my class assignments. So i can get more feedback on them!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Don't worry, guys, you can fix that in revisions. Add some subplots or the like. I once added 30,000 words in revisions :banana:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I still feel sick. I can't bear to really eat anything right now... but I'm hungry.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
BRAT, Lisa. That's what you eat.

Bananas
Rice
Apple Sauce
Toast

Also, you need to drink lots of water and eat soup.

What kind of sick are you?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Cold, and bile keeps rising in my throat.

I had soup and bread last night. Mum's gone to buy some more.

ETA: Oh, and we're having chilli con carne tonight.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
EW. Tea. EW. Honey.

I am hoping Mum's bought/buying more hot chocolate. It helps me sleep when I'm ill. :3

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Feel better, Lisa!

My roommate and I are still sick too. I just feel really tired and shaky right now. I know that I need to eat but there's nothing in the dorm that appeals to me and I don't want to walk down and get something.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I know the feeling.

I have decided that, TMB wise, that...

a) Daniel is going to commit suicide
b) I'm going to sumbit the first 2.5K and a synopsis for coursework for one of my classes.

CharacterInWhite

Kind of a big deal
Registered
Reaction score
Everybody's sick. People are writing about suicide now. Chocolate and tea alike are not good enough.

Everybody gets free hugs! And kittens! Unless you're allergic to kittens, in which case--PUPPIES!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sick too Lisa. Just skipped my class.

Had this weird back spasm last night while in class. Got another one at 2:30 in the morning last night and it didnt go away till 3:30... having Will ask his brother if i should go to a doctor.

Then this morning I got really nauseous...ugh!!!

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I know that everyone is probably sick and tired of vampire stories by now, but Blood Related is about a girl who is a Varcolac (half vampire-half werewolf=disgrace/abomination) who is caught in an ancient war between the Ageless (vampires) and Rougarou (werewolves) because she accidentally awakens an ancient creature thought to be extinct called a Nosferatu (a vampire that feeds on other vampires).

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Lisa- you hate tea? you are no longer an awesome brit. AT ALL.

I mean seriously, it is impossible to hate tea, because THERE ARE OVER 500 FLAVORS OF TEA.

there are teas that taste exactly 110% the same as coffee.

there's iced teas that taste exactly like every juice.

there's herbal tea, and white tea, and green tea, and black tea, and rooibos tea and oolong tea and maté tea and pu'erh tea and need I go on?

and tea is so good for you, you can't hate it, even if you don't like the taste of ANY.

ETA: Tea is my reason for living. It is my sanity lifeline. Tea is as sacred as my family to me.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa- you hate tea? you are no longer an awesome brit. AT ALL.

I mean seriously, it is impossible to hate tea, because THERE ARE OVER 500 FLAVORS OF TEA.

there are teas that taste exactly 110% the same as coffee.

there's iced teas that taste exactly like every juice.

there's herbal tea, and white tea, and green tea, and black tea, and rooibos tea and oolong tea and maté tea and pu'erh tea and need I go on?

and tea is so good for you, you can't hate it, even if you don't like the taste of ANY.

ETA: Tea is my reason for living. It is my sanity lifeline. Tea is as sacred as my family to me.

I have never come across a tea that I like. I prefer coffee, and I don't have coffee that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.