YA Blogroll

Katallina

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kathyanncoleman.blogspot.com
Okay, first up, here is my review for Rules of Attraction. In short: This is a must read for fans of Perfect Chemistry. And if you haven't read Perfect Chemistry yet, what are you waiting for? Highly recommended!

I'd also like to draw attention to a Halloween event that sounds like it's going to be really interesting. Paranormal Wasteland is hosting an event called Zompacolypse (click the link to check out all the details.) I'm curious to see if anyone here besides me is interested in taking part. :) (Grab the badge, PM or drop a message on my blog if you like.) Lets make sure that YA books don't get left out of the fun. :D Sorry if I seem a tad over-excited. I love Halloween.

Katallina

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kathyanncoleman.blogspot.com
There are some awesome books releasing on the 27th. I'm having a poll to see who is interested in them. Drop by and cast your vote! :D

I'm also hosting another giveaway. This time you could win your choice of either Lola and the Boy Next Door or Carrier of the Mark. Click here for more details! (Hint: the giveaway is at the bottom.)

Last edited:

Kathleen42

crushing on fictional characters
Registered
Reaction score
My top five uses of pop music in film (and you know at least one of the Twilight movies made the list).