Need a Humor/CNF Copy Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezru

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I've just finished a collection of humorous CNF short stories and I am now in the market for a competent copy editor that has experience in humor. I'm not necessarily looking for a comedian, just someone who doesn't specialize in biological technical writing or leaflets. Anyone come to mind?

Thank you, you're awesome. Seriously.

J

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I've just finished a collection of humorous CNF short stories and I am now in the market for a competent copy editor that has experience in humor. I'm not necessarily looking for a comedian, just someone who doesn't specialize in biological technical writing or leaflets. Anyone come to mind?

Thank you, you're awesome. Seriously.

J

Hi Jezru! Thanks for coming to Absolutewrite.

What an incredible accomplishment! Talk about taking time out of your life to complete a project.

There is a 'Share Your Work' forum, and the password is 'Vista' within that area you will find a 'Humor Share Your Work' and if you post a sample or two I think you will find the person you need.

You should also check the 'Publishing' and 'Freelance' forums here, hang out, make some contacts, you never know who is behind the avatar.

Take care and have a Happy New Year!

Jezru

Registered
Reaction score
I'd be willing to pay the right person. Creative Non-Fiction (CNF). I may have used that acronym to sound smarter than I am ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.