The Fuuuuun has arrived!!

desharia

Registered
Reaction score
No not really, just wanted an interesting title. I always say that line when I enter a room, ha ha. Everyone looks at me with the expectation that I will fullfill that statement and make their day entertaining.

but I have them all fooled, muwahaha! I sit down and stare blankly at the dwindling conversation and get entertainment myself watching them trying to recover from such an odd intro.

the conversation is slow, as they try to remember what they were discussing before I interrupted, shifty eyes glance at each other......... blah blah blah.

Anyhoo. I am a supreme writer with talent to spare for everyone, so follow me! I will lead you to the gravy train, and champagne will flow from the heavens. ha ha HA!

Really, I am just like every one else here. Struggling, aspiring, (disallusioned to a point, but that's a good thing), and hopeful. Recently finished book one in a three book series. have submitted to about 50 agents...with no luck. But I keep wittling away at the dream.

I am happy to be here amongst fellow writers, sharing our stories and advice. I hope to contribute and learn from you all.

Thank you

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

Manix

Mutatis mutandis
Registered
Reaction score
Wow Desharia! I'm so glad you brought the party.:partyguy:

"I am a supreme writer with talent to spare for everyone, so follow me! I will lead you to the gravy train, and champagne will flow from the heavens."

Sounds like fun to me. :welcome:

desharia

Registered
Reaction score
Ah ha ha! I have you all fooled already. But I will keep up the facade for as long as I can. he hehe he heheee heee

No really, thank you all for the warm welcome. Hope I get to know some of you.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?