Not open for further replies.

HowToee.com

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Website
www.howtoee.com
Hi Everybody,

You need traffic for your online business. Whatever your business is you need people to know it and search engines are the best to do that, because 1. they are free; and 2. their traffic is targeted. Here is how you can receive loads of traffics from Google in a few very easy steps:

1. Refer to Google Keyword tool: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

2. Enter a keyword or key phrase related to your business. For example how to business. I know "how to business" doesn't make sense, but please do it.

3. Google will list all the keywords/phrases related to what you entered. Click on "Global Monthly Searches" to sort the keywords/phrases based on the number of monthly searches. You will see tens of keywords/phrases listed by Google. Currently the first one is business to business which has 101,000,000 search per month. Can you imagine?

The first several keywords/phrases are usually TOO competitive. But if you scroll down, you will see so many other keywords/phrases that are really good and at the same time are not too competitive. For example how to market online has 301,000 monthly searches.

You can make your keyword search spectrum even narrower. How?

Instead of how to business now enter how to market online and scroll down. Look for the keywords/phrases that do not have too many monthly searches (for example below 20,000). These are the keywords/phrases that are not too competitive.

Now you have some keywords/phrases that 1. are related to your business; and 2. are not too competitive.

What Next?

4. Create a page for each of these keywords/phrases. Have each keywords/phrases in the page title. If you have a blog, you can have a post related to each keywords/phrases. If you have a website, you can have new page about them. If you have no website/weblog, and you promote affiliate links through the other ways like PPC (pay per click), you can use the keywords/phrases for your PPC advertising. You will pay less because the keywords/phrases is less competitive, and you still receive targeted traffic.

5. Keep on doing this. After a while which is not too long, you will have a site/blog that receive thousands of targeted clicks from the search engines every month.

Guaranteed! :)

Let me help you with this. You can tell me about your business and I will help you find the best related keywords/phrases.

Last edited:

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Clicks do not guarantee anyone is reading nor is it guaranteed to get comments. Take this thread for example. How many have stopped by and how many have commented?

HowToee.com

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Website
www.howtoee.com
Clicks do not guarantee anyone is reading nor is it guaranteed to get comments. Take this thread for example. How many have stopped by and how many have commented?

I did not say that "Clicks guarantee anyone is reading or is it guaranteed to get comments."

I just guaranteed that this method drives traffic and clicks. There is no doubt that many of the visitors who visit a site, either through the search engines or any other way, leave the site without doing anything. This is normal. Only a very low percentage of visitors will take action which is what we need.

Of course, a webmaster should work on the site design and content to maximize the conversion rate. However, this is a different story and has to be discussed in a separate thread.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
SEO Is Stupid

Write well; communicate with others; link to others; participate in the conversation.

And don't spam writer boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.