Bush now views Congress as the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
So I've decided I'm wasting my time. You and others have made up your minds and no amount of new data or logic will ever change it.

You are posting no data and no facts to back up what you're saying. It's all your opinion and theory, which is fine, but we're not all ignorant just because we don't buy it.

May God have mercy on your shriveled souls.

Wow. That was really shitty.

TheGaffer

Docking Bay 94
Registered
Reaction score
If those in charge put as much effort into finding Osama bin Laden and prosecuting the war on terror as their enablers did in attacking the Dixie Chicks for one comment, we might have gotten somewhere.

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
Bwhahahaha! Right on.

Sheesh. Yanno what, Mustang? Those 'media' and 'celebrities' are AMERICANS too, right? They're voters, they're the people G.W. is working for. He's not an Emperor, he's a President - he works for us. How he can continue on this path when it's abundantly clear his employers don't want him to is beyond me. Pomposity and Hubris is what it's come down to. He's a prideful man who refuses to listen. They have the right to say whatever they want about how he runs this country, just like you are.

Hell, I'M anti war, and that was before the DC's ever uttered a word. The rest of the world thinks our President is a whackjob, and we're laughingstocks. Most of the American people, IMO think it's time this mess was over. So who is this guy to tell us we're all wrong and he's right?

Seriously, he needs to figure out why Republicans introduced a bill to cut billions from Medicare and Medicaid, but leave the defense budget alone? Yeah, lets crank up the war machine, but leave our own people without medical care, that's brilliant. (I watched C-Span when the bill was being debated. It was ridiculous.)

Status
Not open for further replies.