Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Soapy, or soap-soap? I didn't go back past the last couple of posts. Which were about cussin'.

(Somehow, that took me three tries to spell. Jeez.)

um...I think they were discussing Soapy buying soap. heh. And it seems she likes to sniff other soaps upon meeting them...I didn't know soap did that, just Haggis'. :Shrug:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
So does Soap apparently. :roll:

just kidding Soapy...sniff your soap and enjoy it. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't sniff too much in here, if I was you. I smelled something pretty rank coming from under the couch cushions. :eek: Maybe it was last year's nachoes or something. :Shrug:

But I sniff shampoos and body washes. Gotta smell good. :D Some smells I just don't like, lavendar is one of them.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I love the smell of horse feed and auto parts stores. When me and the first Mrs. Bluntforcetrauma (which I fondly call the previous administration) were married we lived in a squat apartment. Every time I sat on the couch I suspected something gastro-intestinally devious from her.

Later on she told me she thought it was me. We were too polite back then to say anything. She went to vacuum under the cushions one day and screamed bloody murder. There was a dead mouse all rotted and smelly. That's my stinky cushion story.

Last edited:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
:eek:

I'm not coming to stay anymore. I don't care how much PBR you offer me. And on the road trip, I'll wait in the car. It'll be safer for us both, I think.

Well, you say "no" now, but sometimes a van full of candy, woman's Italian-made shoes and handbags does the talking instead.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
ew...blunt, that's much worse than old nachos. :eek:

*rubs face* Sheesh, Soapy you hit like a girl. :e2tongue:

Yeah, I like Lilac ok, but lavendar is just...:eek: to me.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
From what I've seen, if you set out poison they like dying in the walls where no man can go. :/ But all man can smell 'em. :eek:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
three minutes?

I prefer the little have-a-heart traps. No, it doesn't rip the heart out of the lil fellers, it traps them alive and unharmed. And then you take it outside and say, "Be Free, Willy!!!!" and then they run back to your house. :Shrug:

My cats seem to kill 'em all before I can save them, though. :(

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, but seems to me that that would defeat the whole purpose of trying to save them. :Shrug:

Mice are nasty little beasts that ruin everything and carry diseases, but I look at their fuzzy little animal faces and melt. It's not their fault that they're disease carrying nasty little beasts. Besides they're little animals and I can't hurt animals, but I'm glad my cats can because I don't want them in my house.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Mice are nasty little beasts that ruin everything and carry diseases, but I look at their fuzzy little animal faces and melt. It's not their fault that they're disease carrying nasty little beasts. Besides they're little animals and I can't hurt animals, but I'm glad my cats can because I don't want them in my house.

Night, hon...you have got to be the nicest person I have ever met. Seriously, you are a sweetheart. You can't kill some rodent that carries diseases? Really? Sometimes I look at a koala bear and wonder how it tastes and if I can sell its fur. But you can't kill a rodent that kills hundreds, if not thousands, of people a year?

You are a far better person than I am. I know we all knew this already, but I'm admitting it.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Night, hon...you have got to be the nicest person I have ever met. Seriously, you are a sweetheart. You can't kill some rodent that carries diseases? Really? Sometimes I look at a koala bear and wonder how it tastes and if I can sell its fur. But you can't kill a rodent that kills hundreds, if not thousands, of people a year?

You are a far better person than I am. I know we all knew this already, but I'm admitting it.

I know, but they don't go out trying to kill people. Not like people do. :/ But it's not even that, when I see something in pain, it makes me sad. I can't even kill fish, even though I love fishing. I'm always afraid that the hook is hurting them. :( I know pain and I can't stand the thought of putting something else in pain. I will if I have to, but...I'd do what it took not to have to. :Shrug:

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
:e2cry: That's sweet, Ted.

And I agree.

About Night. Not about the koala, you sicko. :tongue

Actually, koala (or so I've heard) is a lot like raccoon only not as stringy or fatty. Because they are primarily herbivores they seem to taste better (or so I've heard).

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Raccoons and Koalas are too cute to eat. I'd name 'em all George and hug 'em and squeeze 'em and throw them in the air. Well,that is until they ripped my face off...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:O Why would anyone want to eat a little squirrel? Squirrels are awesome. I mean I'd eat one if I was out in the woods starving or something (sorry Laurie :D )...but I see no reason to eat a squirrel when there's cows around and pigs, and chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.