Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
porter11.jpg

OK OK

Oh good lord Porter!! I had that problem all figured out when you just had to go and give it away by drawing an arrow on your pants pocket pointing to the answer!!
:Wha:

ETA---I'd be happy to start posting the eye candy again!! Just say the word!!

Of course, no one knows what the sekrit word of the day is so take caution!

:D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
swachski!!! How ever did you figure that out so quickly??

top_15_shirtless_bollywood_actors_600x450.jpg

A Three-fer!!

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
How was that? Better? I tried to keep it shorter that time, but I worked in William Haskins and the lurkers and the high school stuff.

you don't just "work in haskins."

either i've traumatized you or i haven't.

don't be a fucking poseur.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pfft. It's duck and cover, Kelly.

*lifts up school desk*

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
It is PD!!

You may want to hide though---Kelly has totally offended cray and me thinks there are heat seeking missles out for revenge!

:D

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*strolls in*

*looks at cella*

gah! i'm sorry, cella. i'm making your shirt fall off, aren't i!?
this power i have! gah! sometimes i think it's a curse!!
not today though.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
you don't just "work in haskins."

either i've traumatized you or i haven't.

don't be a fucking poseur.

See?

See, now this is exactly the kind of attitude I was talking about in my founce.

Soooooo didactic about the "proper" way to invoke his special, superior name. Sooooo smug and cock-sure about the level of trauma his rudeness might have inflicted on a wide-eyed newbie like myself. Soooo overbearing in his command that I refrain from being a fucking poseur, when this is the U.S. of A. and I have a perfect right to be a fucking poseur if that's what I choose to be.

Well, Mr. Haskins -- IF that's your real name -- you may think you're some kind of god here at AW just because you have 21 kajillion posts and are specifically referenced in the flouncing thread. But I'll tell you who doesn't think so.

The lurkers, that's who.

Yes. They've been emailing me in droves since your rude message this morning. PMing me. Repping me. I had to wade through a hip-deep pile of candygrams just to get the newspaper this morning. And let's not even talk about the voicemails. And they're all saying the same thing.

Who. THE FUCK. Does. This. Haskins. Guy. Think. He. Is.

No, seriously. Until now, I pretty much figured you were a myth. I mean, Rolling Thunder's mentioned you once or twice, and of course I read the flouncing thread. But, ya know, I figured you were just some kind of bogey man they used to scare newbies. Like that Bloody Mary chick who's supposed to appear in your mirror when you say her name three times, but actually she never really does because I tried it at a sleepover when I was like ten years old and nothing happened except that my best friend wet herself thinking it might and then she was totally embarrassed and everyone called her Betsy Wetsy until she was like fourteen and they only stopped then because she moved and wasn't there anymore.

Anyway.

It's nice to meet you.

Last edited:

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
See?

See, now this is exactly the kind of attitude I was talking about in my founce.

Soooooo didactic about the "proper" way to invoke his special, superior name. Sooooo smug and cock-sure about the level of trauma his rudeness might have inflicted on a wide-eyed newbie like myself. Soooo overbearing in his command that I refrain from being a fucking poseur, when this is the U.S. of A. and I have a perfect right to be a fucking poseur if that's what I choose to be.

Well, Mr. Haskins -- IF that's your real name -- you may think you're some kind of god here at AW just because you have 21 kajillion posts and are specifically referenced in the flouncing thread. But I'll tell you who doesn't think so.

The lurkers, that's who.

Yes. They've been emailing me in droves since your rude message this morning. PMing me. Repping me. I had to wade through a hip-deep pile of candygrams just to get the newspaper this morning. And let's not even talk about the voicemails. And they're all saying the same thing.

Who. THE FUCK. Does. This. Haskins. Guy. Think. He. Is.

No, seriously. Until now, I pretty figured you were a myth. I mean, Rolling Thunder's mentioned you once or twice, and of course I read the flouncing thread. But, ya know, I figured you were just some kind of bogey man they used to scare newbies. Like that Bloody Mary chick who's supposed to appear in your mirror when you say her name three times, but actually she never really does because I tried it at a sleepover when I was like ten years old and nothing happened except that my best friend wet herself thinking it might and then she was totally embarrassed and everyone called her Betsy Wetsy until she was like fourteen and they only stopped then because she moved and wasn't there anymore.

Anyway.

It's nice to meet you.

i thought this was a humor forum.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Yeah. You can see why Cray wants to get rid of me.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I finally figured out how to use the new improvements to my blogspot blogs and post the down right final nitty gritty about grits there

Ya'll know how I love those

link is in sig

Status
Not open for further replies.