slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Freakin' kid. Get the hell off my lawn.

loldogs-cute-puppy-pictures-gitoffm.jpg

What, no chihuahua? :D

hmm... I hesitate to mention this but I haven't hit 40 yet... heck, I'm not even on the far side of my thirties yet.

*ducks flying walker from Haggis*

For an old guy, you've still got a heck of an arm. :D

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Did somebody call for a Flatulent Brother? I'm happy to he... oh.

1800 words on my latest short. Flowing pretty good.

The 'Brothers:whip::whip::whip: Flagellant' are unamused at your levity.
Writing is a serious business.

Yet, your confession has merits.

Clean rushes, clean water, and beets in your gruel.
Kicks Pike and smiles:) age is a number and mine 22 in writer years. Did my 750 words plus 3 different sketches for potential people for stories.

oh. 750. and you think that is going to get you out of the mines? No, my dear. 'Brothers:whip::whip::whip: Flagellant' are unamused at your lack of progress.

Uh..I said 300 words this week?

Well I'm sorry..but the 'brothers' are some of those albino monks we all know and love.

Bend over and spread them....

*Dizzy. Spins around twice* Thank you, ma'am. The answer is Finland. Excelsior!
Finland is rarely the answer.

**Recovers* Well I actually made some forward progress this weekend. Wrote a rough 350 words for a short, knocked out some detailed breakdowns for 8 or 9 scenes in my WIP for NaNo, and I finished Lilith Saintcrow's Night Shift. It was a kick ass book!

I do not know if I approve of 'pre writing' for NaNo. I want you to go into the mines and bring out 16 tons of #9 coal and tell me if you actually get 'a little bit older and deeper in debt'...and then I'll give you credit. The Nano...
brothers...never approve of anything:whip::whip::whip:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I've gotten deeper in debt. Does that help?

Okay. I had a Jaycinth week.

450 words on a new article. Submitted.

-400 words on a short. Tightening up the stupid thing that the first pub kept for a second read, but rejected because of the pacing.

Net gain--50 words.

Go ahead. Beat me 'til I bleed. :e2moon:

Oh. New humor release this week: On Dogs. I liek dogs.

But you knew that.

Am I rambling?

Sorry. Had a full day with both kids and five grandspawn. Still shaking. Talk about your horror.

Okay, I'm done now. :)

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I've gotten deeper in debt. Does that help?

Okay. I had a Jaycinth week.

450 words on a new article. Submitted.

-400 words on a short. Tightening up the stupid thing that the first pub kept for a second read, but rejected because of the pacing.

Net gain--50 words.

Go ahead. Beat me 'til I bleed. :e2moon:

Oh. New humor release this week: On Dogs. I liek dogs.
r

I said mines.. not my clevage.

450 words.
But you knew that.

Am I rambling?

Sorry. Had a full day with both kids and five grandspawn. Still shaking. Talk about your horror.

Okay, I'm done now. :)

You may have beets in your gruel...and a clean whip. yes....you may clean your whip before you go to the HOL and publically beat yerself.

OMG!!!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
forgive me Lady Jay I promise 1000 words next week. Spent too much time running from men. I know---I should just kick them:)

How...odd. If men were to be running toward me, then I would wait for them to catch up.

...and then we would play a little game.

...are you well?

I sentence you to not only keep up with your word count, but also find it in you to grace us with 10 words ( a sentence) of it sometime before you post your actual word count on...Uh...SundayMonday.

The 'brothers' will help.:whip::whip::whip:

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spikeo.bravejournal.com
I do not know if I approve of 'pre writing' for NaNo. I want you to go into the mines and bring out 16 tons of #9 coal and tell me if you actually get 'a little bit older and deeper in debt'...and then I'll give you credit. The Nano...
brothers...never approve of anything:whip::whip::whip:

Begging your forgiveness, mistress. There hasn't been any "pre-writing" for NaNo, just outlining so I don't go in cold. There will be much wordage for the month of November so look out!

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
How...odd. If men were to be running toward me, then I would wait for them to catch up.

...and then we would play a little game.

...are you well?

I sentence you to not only keep up with your word count, but also find it in you to grace us with 10 words ( a sentence) of it sometime before you post your actual word count on...Uh...SundayMonday.

The 'brothers' will help.:whip::whip::whip:
will do Lady Jay talking to Boston gave me a really good idea--it starts with a shallow grave, a shovel, and a guy with crush on an evil woman--who is so not available:D

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Do please claw your way out of whatever weird, dark place the undead doggie has lured you into, Mistress. For you should know that the Brothers Flagellant have inspired me through pain and fear to finish my article tonight: 959 words total, finished and sent to my boss. Yay!

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
as per Lady Jays request:

*I hung from the door like an old coat. When I fell to the damp tile, my eyes glazed, air forced back into my lungs -- she stood over me smiling.*

Word count 1011-- plus 20 year old poem--revamps-- realized, I don't spell any better sober.
Anyone who likes bad( I mean interesting ) poetry can check it out in the poetry lab--can't post links from my phone:D

Last edited:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Do please claw your way out of whatever weird, dark place the undead doggie has lured you into, Mistress. For you should know that the Brothers Flagellant have inspired me through pain and fear to finish my article tonight: 959 words total, finished and sent to my boss. Yay!

Oh. You did repent.

in a way.

Therefore not only may you have clean beets, but the Brothers Flagellant will not be rubbing salt into your stripes this week.

Yet, more words are needed.

But how many.....:whip::whip::whip:

as per Lady Jays request:

*I hung from the door like an old coat. When I fell to the damp tile, my eyes glazed, air forced back into my lungs -- she stood over me smiling.*

Word count 1011-- plus 20 year old poem--revamps-- realized, I don't spell any better sober.
Anyone who likes bad( I mean interesting ) poetry can check it out in the poetry lab--can't post links from my phone:D

That is interesting and oh so apropo!

THe Brothers Flagellant are not pleased.

But they are never pleased. To be pleased would mean they are on that slippery slope.

Yet...
Yet you shall not go unrewarded on your path to 'writeness'.

You may have clean gruel and clean water.

But....we'll want more words:whip::whip::whip:

Where is everyone else???? Hmmmmmm?????? WHERE?!?!?!

I'll be back at 8 pm and if everyone has not reported...then I'll set my request for 1,000 words. 1,000. for next weeks

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Lady Jay, forgive me, for I have been planning my wedding and have not had time to do any writing except finishing up a screenplay and writing a flash piece. :scared:

How can you even think to take time to get married when so many words are going unwritten?
Congratulations!!!:Clap:

FIE UPON YOU AND YOUR VANITY!!
Totally cool, I wish you the best.
finishing up a screenplay and writing a flash piece

Very well, you may have clean beets and rushes.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

Don't expect the 'Brothers' to clean up after you:whip::whip::whip:

I almost forgot.

600 words.
600 words. very well, you may have fresh parchment...this time

Plus I posted something I.Did.Not.Write.

That is all.

That is perfectly scary dude. Who could have written it? Do you think it was....

PIKE?!?!??!
Wrote the last line of the paranormal at 12:05 a.m.! Oh, and about 500 words before that. :D

Coffee... need coffee...

You thinke we are here to indulge your vanity with coffee?!?!?!?

Very well, you may have hot turnip coffee for staying up until the witching hour to finish. And you may have fresh rushes and ink for the 500 words before that.

Next week, when you post your progress, I want you to include the 'stupidest line of dialogue' you've ever written and left in your manuscript because it worked.

Come on, I know you can do it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.