Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Sure!

Let's see, the only GOP candidates that seem to have a chance of becoming a presidential candidate are Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.

Mitt Romney is from money, likes hairspray and looks like he should be a news anchor. He's been fed with a silver spoon his entire life and is entirely unable to relate to the working class. He never says anything of substance because he's a sock puppet. (A bad one. Not a cool one, like me.) But, since he has oodles of money, he might actually be able to buy the candidacy. In short, he's a douchebag.

Newt Gingrich is 172 years old, thinks we should declare war on half the world, and actually managed to get people to boo at the golden rule. No, really. You can read about it here. He's been riding the political merry-go-round since Lincoln was in office and is a first cousin of the anti-christ. Oh, and he's on his third marriage, which would not be worth mentioning if he wasn't always going on and on about the sanctity of marriage and hadn't left his first wife while she was recovering from cancer and his second right after she was diagnosed with mulitple sclerosis. Basically, he's a douchebag.

And that's it in a nutshell. Glad to be of service.

This is a very wise post.

Perhaps politicians should be elected on the douchebag factor.

Americans vote on a list of the 20,000 most douchebag people in America and the person who is 20,001st gets to be President.

Thank you k!
Mornin Rumpy

When I got back from church this morning and saw the bacon pan sitting there I decided that it was a real waste to throw away all of the bacon fat. I'd guess there were nearly two tablespoons of it.

Ran into that problem before and tried to float a little on the top of a 2x4 with disasterous results. The glass became hard to clean, eventually needed to be attacked with soap.

Much better results today when I came up with something I'll probably call Porterhouse Piggles and make my next million selling them.

I melted four hershey bars and a added dash of peppermint oil into the fat in a double boiler. I stirred it al up and then I grabbed a bag of porkrinds and tossed a couple cups or so of those into the 'gravy'. I let it harden and tried it.

I don't know how well these would keep so I'd advise eating them all right away, like maybe during one football game.
You could have eliminated the steps in between and just thrown the fat in with some green beans, made cornbread and done the 2X4 in straight shots.

Seriously, I would have made cornbread!
Of course you are now the Official Political Liaison For the Cabaret

I second that. Ms. Kay is now the Cabaret Secretary of State, or something like that.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ваша мать была хомяком, и ваш отец пахнул ягодами бузины.

Okay, now that's just blasphemy.
*ties Angie to stake*
*sets her on fire*

Of course you are now the Official Political Liaison For the Cabaret

I second that. Ms. Kay is now the Cabaret Secretary of State, or something like that.

I'm am flattered by this nomination and realize that being the Cabaret Political Liason and Stately Secretariat is a very high honor. However, I believe too strongly in the democratic process to accept a non-elected position.

And, I'm holding out for a tiara and sash.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, but she's obsessively un-understandable, or something. That's torch worthy, isn't it? Besides, she's wearing flame-retardant underwear, so it's all just fun and games.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Ваша мать была хомяком, и ваш отец пахнул ягодами бузины.

I came to accept that and hooked her running wheel into the electrical system. As for the other I never liked them much or the wine some people made from them.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
feminas esse videtur hic vocans in nomine. Sum graviter laesi, sed quod solet

Del is on one of his scheduled flights, ... you now to keep his license valid

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
None of you peoples are making any sense.

*turns computer upside down*

*shakes computer*

*throws computer out of window*

S'better.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
porter was rowing a boat in a corn field. kayleamay stopped and started yelling at him from the road. jaycinth stopped and asked klm why she was yelling.

klm said, "can't you see the lady rowing a boat in the corn field?"

jaycinth, , "first of all that’s not a lady. it’s porter. and secondly, why don’t you go out there and find out what she’s doing!"

klm, "i would, but i can't swim!"

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad you said that, cray.

But what I really want to know is what the dwarf was thinking.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
porter was rowing a boat in a corn field. kayleamay stopped and started yelling at him from the road. jaycinth stopped and asked klm why she was yelling.

klm said, "can't you see the lady rowing a boat in the corn field?"

jaycinth, , "first of all that’s not a lady. it’s porter. and secondly, why don’t you go out there and find out what she’s doing!"

klm, "i would, but i can't swim!"

:cry: <---- that's me.

Buttnugget.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad you said that, cray.

But what I really want to know is what the dwarf was thinking.

justin bieber?
who the *&%@ cares?

kay, i can teach you to swim!

*makes international 'call me' sign*
call me!

Last edited:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
standing at the edge of the lake, haggis saw a woman flailing about in the deep water. unable to swim, haggis screamed for help. a trout fisherman ran up. haggis told him, "my wife is drowning and i can't swim. please save her. i'll give you a hundred dollars."

porter dove into the water. in ten powerful strokes, he reached the woman, put his arm around her, and swam back to shore.
depositing her at the feet of the man, porter said, "okay, where's my hundred dollars?"

haggis, "look, when i saw her going down for the third time, i thought it was my wife. but this is my mother-in-law kayleamay."

porter reached into his pocket and said, "just my luck. how much do i owe you?"

:thankyou:

*stage dives*

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
no worries. i landed in the vat of drakkar noir!

*smells pits*

ahhhhhh! sweeet!

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Y'know, I need one of those progression bars for my siggy. I don't want one for word count though. I want one that counts down the days until my youngest turns 18. I have 5 1/2 years left. And I should start a thread and call it R1B1. (Raise one, boot one.)

*wipes peanut butter off of kitchen counter*
*uses wooden spoon to pick up athletic supporter and fling it into child's room*
*burns spoon*
*wonders where my lotion went*

:Wha:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
it puts the lotion on its skin.

you knew that was coming.

:roll:

yeah, from the lotion.
yanno,...from the movie.