Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
And now the bad guys have just killed my MC's girlfriend's dad and are at the MC's house, coming after him and his girlfriend. :) It's getting good.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I would, but it's currently 1:30 in the morning and I'm supposed to be asleep, but I'm currently watching "Hawking" on YouTube. #ILoveBenedict #Obsession

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I probably did, knowing me. I can do things like that. Quite often, which can be a bad thing, and get me into awkward situations like this.

chocowrites

scaredy cat
Registered
Reaction score
okayish--upset because I have to leave my family tomorrow.

trying to write. you?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Umm... *waves* hey all.
Any tips on how to get the HELL on with this chapter? I'm struggling like....like someone struggling. *fails at the examples*

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
I've got a question. If you have a character in a story who is said to be a descendant of a real life person, can a writer legally get in trouble if that real life person has actually living descendants in the real world? Or should I just create a character based off of that real life person?

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I've got a question. If you have a character in a story who is said to be a descendant of a real life person, can a writer legally get in trouble if that real life person has actually living descendants in the real world? Or should I just create a character based off of that real life person?

Hmmm. I have no idea.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score

It's not libellous unless you're saying something bad specifically about a living person. But it might be in poor taste. Depends what you're writing.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
The man was found guilty for murdering several people who was supposedly possessed by a supernatural spirit, so I'll just create a character based off of him. Just in case. Thanks!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I left my computer on last night. Oops.

I'm going to do my essay for a couple of hours and then watch Birdsong and then maybe going to bed.

I'm trying to see how something would fit in my essay, but I'm stuck.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
My computer is soooo slow. It's driving me insane.

I can't seem to write the first chapter of my WIP. I guess I'll just leave it for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.