Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There is always breakfast, lunch and dinner available here. And snacks. Lots and lots of snacks!

Good evening, Royals. I talked to my neighbors a little while ago. They are going to call a handy man they know and see if he can come down and fix the entry holes the rats have been using to come into the house. My friend, Wendy, who comes over to help me occasionally is going to come over a lot in the next couple weeks to help me get the fence up to keep the dogs from running off in the swamp and to get the basement cleaned. The odor from the rats has diminished so I think they have left the basement. Now it will be cleaning out the remains of their mess and damage and fixing things. Keep your fingers crossed. I may make it through this yet! :D

(And, no, Prince Boston. I don't have anywhere to take the cooking oil yet. I am keeping it in reserve as a last resort. ;) )

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ok. I must ask the princes in the castle. I was just getting something out of the freezer and found two small boxes of condoms.

Pray tell, why would anyone store condoms in the freezer?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ok. I must ask the princes in the castle. I was just getting something out of the freezer and found two small boxes of condoms.

Maybe because you weren't supposed to look there?

:Shrug:

I got no idea. Seems... counterproductive ... to me.

:idea:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Damn you guys. :Hug2:

Also I have a tissue just shoved up one of my nostrils because it's leaking and I got bored of wiping/blowing it.

The human body is disgusting.

Have I hailed the new queen/dragon? I can't remember.

(Can you see me? I'm the one about to get up and run because I have to pee)

:Hug2:

Aw, I hope you slay that cold soon. I got the flu shot the other day, but last year I still got the flu three times and I had had the shot. :Shrug:

That was a grand display of hailing. The Queen is pleased, even if you had to run to the potty in the middle of it. :D

Good rainy afternoon, Royals.

Not much goes on here, except for my daughter trying to teach her chicken to play dead.

If I had money, I'd pay to see that. It must've been hilarious. :roll: She can get it to play basketball, though. I saw one do that. :D

Did I understand there was breakfast lunch and dinner available here?

Yes, I got my internets back. I am so happy....

I'm so happy you could make it for my reign, Princess Bettie. :Hug2: Glad to have you back, and yes, there's always food and I'm sure you can even find a pixie stix or two. ;)

Good evening, Royals. I talked to my neighbors a little while ago. They are going to call a handy man they know and see if he can come down and fix the entry holes the rats have been using to come into the house. My friend, Wendy, who comes over to help me occasionally is going to come over a lot in the next couple weeks to help me get the fence up to keep the dogs from running off in the swamp and to get the basement cleaned. The odor from the rats has diminished so I think they have left the basement. Now it will be cleaning out the remains of their mess and damage and fixing things. Keep your fingers crossed. I may make it through this yet! :D

:hooray:

So happy someone is going to help you! Way too much stress and work for one person. Really hope you and them can get all the rats out and the biggest repairs done before winter hits. I'm praying that this is only the first step in better things to come for you. :Hug2:

buz

edits all posts at least four times
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

*opens mouth* *thinks for a second* *closes mouth*

*begins to tremble with effort of not saying anything*

...I'm a mature adult. I'm a mature adult. I'm a mature adult. ...

I'm still thinking it though

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Your Majesty, royals. Um, since Princess Ambrosia seems a bit, um, distracted at the moment, I shall rouse the kitchens. :D
Coffee24.jpg
Breakfast.jpg

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, my Queen.

Good morning, dear Royals.

I finally got my computer booted in safe mode. I am going to contact a friend and see if he will look at it and fix it, if it is fixable. Welcome to my life.

Thanks for serving breakfast, Princess Mary. Yum! :)

dragongoodmorning.jpg

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Great breakfast, Princess Mary. :)

I have not yet found a replacement for the throne, between work and trying to get my car running I haven't been on here enough. I foresee Royals and peasants running amok.

:/

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Surely there is someone who would step forward for the Queen and help her out this week, Royals? I would, but my ability to get online at the moment in tenuous.

:Hug2: Queen NF

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I really hope you can get your computer fixed soon, Duchess Ambrosia. The castle may fall apart without you keeping everything in order. And we'd miss you dearly. :Hug2:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Great breakfast, Princess Mary. :)

I have not yet found a replacement for the throne, between work and trying to get my car running I haven't been on here enough. I foresee Royals and peasants running amok.

*points and laughs*

Wait... that's not my impression of volunteering.

It's not, really....

:scared:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*plants crown on the sheep*

whew! glad that's settled.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*runs around screaming*

AHHHH!!!!!! Get it off!!! Get if off!!!!!

*slams into wall*

*jams crown onto head from impact*

*passes out*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
All Hail the Unconscious Sheep!!!!

It's a bit early, but I may not be back on until late tonight so best to do this while I'm here and have the sheep cornered. We wouldn't want him to escape.

All Hail King Boston!!!!

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
ALL HAIL KING BOSTON!!!

(now there are no takesy backseys)

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trumpet-01-june-1-1.gif

His Royal Majesty, King Boston!

Have fun with the crown, my King.

The good news about my computer is it boots up in safe mode. Meaning that whatever is happening with my computer is a software issue and not a hardware issue. The bad news is I don't know how to fix the software issue. Arrrrgggghhhh!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
All Hail the Sheep. :Hail:

That sounds odd. A gift for his baaaaaad self:

08Meadow001.jpg

All the grass you can eat. Baaaaahhh!

Hettie

Once and future Queen......
Registered
Reaction score
Hail Hail and such.....

I got to spend the day with three chaps/blokes from the UK.... words that I wish I could say like they do...

Schedule, students, process.... I will remember better tomorrow!!! It is going to be a fun week!

*says the girl from Kansas!*

buz

edits all posts at least four times
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

The good news about my computer is it boots up in safe mode. Meaning that whatever is happening with my computer is a software issue and not a hardware issue. The bad news is I don't know how to fix the software issue. Arrrrgggghhhh!

My two fallbacks when all else fails are a) System Restore and b) complete reinstallation of the operating system (you do need to back up everything first elsewhere though--including, possibly, downloading drivers for your hardware if you don't have the discs, etcetera; it wipes out everything...)

Hail sheep! (Did the King...accept the crown? I suppose we've already glued it to his unconscious head or something. *draws happy face on the King with a Sharpie*)

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*Adds pearlescent pink lipstick to Princess Buzhidao's art work.*

The operating system was installed on the computer when I bought it. There were no disks that came with it. I am going to go search through my stuff that is still at the place I was renting before I moved back into the swamp. Hopefully I made the necessary recovery cd's (I believe I did) and that said cd's are here and not in Missouri.

Tomorrow will be a new day. Let's hope it brings health and happiness in with it. ;)

Goodnight, Royals. I am zonkered.

Status
Not open for further replies.