Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
I have to go get my truck inspected today. I hope it passes. I have no money for repairs.
Thanks for the reminder, Ambrosia! I need to do that with my vehicle. And if I go to the dealership, it's free! :hooray:

Cephyr13

Registered
Reaction score
LadyV, don't you know that if you simply run your vehicle off a cliff, as long as you have good insurance and full coverage, you get a new one? That's what royalty does when they're tired of their vehicles. :)

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Having lived on a farm with chickens.... "gears" is perhaps stretching it. Sometimes you can hear the pebbles rattling, but chickens are pretty stupid.

:D
I think the stupid is just an act. I am pretty sure they are out there doing calculus even as we speak.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
'ello all ye Royals. Hope your day has been splendid. I know mine has been quite nice, specially being queen for the week. My reign is going quickly. That's good right? :D Hope you're all havin' fun. :Cake:s from the royal chocolatier.

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
Attention Royals: We're havin' a happy pre-weekend par-tay. There will be lots of frivolity, dancing in the streets and nekkid dudes :D I'm bringin' :Cake:s. What are you bringin'? :D

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
I'll bring lasagna bites (vegan, but you will like them. Swears) and lots of chocolate for the queen!

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
What good stuff, Komnena 'n jude. Sounds yummy. The par-tay has officially started. Hope you won't mind me taking a bit of a cat nap. :D :Cake:s!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
I'll bring dancing cats....

120_dancing_cat.gif
%3Ft%3D20080801125028
catdance.gif

exps26516_CW854092D42.jpg

...and pie

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
Great 'bringin's! The par-tay will be fabulous, like y'all! Great breakfast, Duchess. Many thx. I even left some for you Royals. :D

Hope you feel better, jb. Personal bards are wonderful. Many thx. We will save you some :Cake:s for when you're up to it! :Cake:s for all!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Great 'bringin's! The par-tay will be fabulous, like y'all! Great breakfast, Duchess. Many thx. I even left some for you Royals. :D

Hope you feel better, jb. Personal bards are wonderful. Many thx. We will save you some :Cake:s for when you're up to it! :Cake:s for all!
MMM! Yummy! I worked out today, so I feel I can eat as much cake as I like.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon, your Majesty & dear Royals.

A couple smiles for the Court:

Q: What do you call a knight who is afraid to fight?
A: Sir Render.

"What To Wear?"

Once upon a time an evil king captured a virgin princess and held her captive in his high tower. Though she was very beautiful he forced her to wear a disgusting and smelly burlap dress.

"You'll never get away with this," she cried. "Some brave knight will rescue me!"

"Not in that thing," the evil king replied.

She waited day and night, but it was just as the king predicted. Every knight that saw her in the window of the high tower was scared away by her dress, which, as I've mentioned, was very disgusting.

After many months the princess broke down crying and the evil king taunted her, "You see? I told you no knight would rescue a damsel in this dress!"

Just passing through.... ;)

Last edited:

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
LOL Princess Ambrosia! Thx for the chucklees 'n :Cake:s for you. Specially prelicked to your individual likings. :)

Don't forget to let me know here who wants to be king or queen Sunday night. I need a replacement! Lots o' :Cake:s if you volunteer! :)

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
I can't believe how fast my reign is going! It's been wonderful and so are y'all. Here's :Cake:s from the queen and royal chocolatier! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.