Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Generally speaking, he is a jerk. However, I have to admit that he pulled into the gas station in front of me (as I was walking home (at like 10:45 at night)) and asked if I wanted a ride. I really didn't want to say yes, because I still felt like I was going to cry (more), but figured if I said no he'd probably follow me home (to make sure I got here). So he's a jerk, but has his moments.

ETA ...I felt like I had to say that. Although the fact that he *does* have his moments makes him being a jerk even worse, I think.

Last edited:

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Whenever I get chocolate I hide it, and then try to forget where I've put it. That way I don't eat it all at once, and I have it when I really need it.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
All right, I'm tired and need to get some sleep. I hope you feel a bit better soon, BG.

G'night guys.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm writing YA that includes vampires, the Illuminati, and were-rats.

I'm normal.

I'm writing YA that includes shapeshiffting cratues who secretly live as humans who are looking to kill my MC's

I'm also writing about a F*&^ed up haunted house that is trying to get my MC's to kill eachother by driving them each insane.

Octave

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
On the cracked sidewalks of a fading city
MCs going insane is <3.

On that note, I'm actually looking for books about:

1. The MC going insane

or

2. The Wuthering Heights kind of love. Destructive, passionate, and chaotic. Terrible, basically. And not one of those forbidden angsty ones. Something more... I don't know. Explosive? Volatile? Dark-and-not-in-a-you're-a-vampire-I'm-not way? I fail at explaining this.

Any suggestions?

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
My books.

Joking, although those are the kind of romances i have in mine. The kind that never end well and usually end up with someone almost killed by the other.

Sorry I dont actually get around to reading much, but if you find any books like that send over there titles i'm always looking for a love story that isnt so.... horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.