Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
I would love to, but it's nearly my bed time here! I'm pretty exhausted. But good luck everyone doing it!!

exhauted? why on Earth would you be exhausted? ohhhhh....that's right...

CAUSE YOU JUST GOT AGENTED AND SPENT THE LAST HOUR RUNNING THROUGH YOUR HOUSE SCREAMING!!!!!

wooooooot!!!!

night, chanelley. :)

Last edited:

hetdough

"Stop all this llama drama..."
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hetwrites.blogspot.com
Chan - Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you aren't about right now - but I'd love a rep if you stop by again soon.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanelley

Registered
Reaction score
*is still lurking*
*cannot bring myself to sleep*

Chanelley

Registered
Reaction score
exhauted? why on Earth would you be exhausted? ohhhhh....that's right...

CAUSE YOU JUST GOT AGENTED AND SPEND THE LAST HOUR RUNNING THROUGH YOUR HOUSE SCREAMING!!!!!

wooooooot!!!!

night, chanelley. :)
LOL I spun in about a thousand circles in front of my mum. She thought I was crazy. Whenever I think about it, I want to scream. It's not even the offer, I don't think, it was the conversation. Having a phone convo just made it so real.
If you're still querying, guys, go QUERY her!! Seriously.

neener

Cleaning is overrated
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janinesclayson.blogspot.com
479px-J_S_Copley_-_Paul_Revere.jpg
JackBlack%282%29.jpg

Speaking of Jack Black. I had to sit through an art class one year in college and the teacher put this picture of Paul Reveer and I couldn't help but think OMG that's Jack Black. I couldn't get it out of my head the whole class. I mentioned it to the teacher and she started squealing and said, "OMG you're right. Thanks now I'll be thinking of that each time I teach that section."

Lol, is this for real??? Holy cow. Reincarnation.

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Someone should let him know. It's a movie in the making ;)

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
LOL I spun in about a thousand circles in front of my mum. She thought I was crazy. Whenever I think about it, I want to scream. It's not even the offer, I don't think, it was the conversation. Having a phone convo just made it so real.

I was actually checking her out. She says she's into edgy paranormal, so i'm thinking she may be a good one for me to query. i've bookmarked the agency and will query her in my next batch. IF I EVER FRIGGIN HEAR FROM THE AGENTS I'VE ALREADY QUERIEDDDDD aaarrrgghhhhhh :(

Chanelley

Registered
Reaction score
Haha fingers crossed! She did say to me on the phone she's more into edgy stuff. And she's the only one in that agency that deals with UF too.

Epiphany

Don't kill the bar, Dude.
Registered
Reaction score
I was actually checking her out. She says she's into edgy paranormal, so i'm thinking she may be a good one for me to query. i've bookmarked the agency and will query her in my next batch. IF I EVER FRIGGIN HEAR FROM THE AGENTS I'VE ALREADY QUERIEDDDDD aaarrrgghhhhhh :(

I never had the patience to wait until I heard back.

erica_henry

Typing away 1 word at a time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erica-henry.blogger.com

Lunawriter

Waxing and waning
Registered
Reaction score

I wasn't following her on twitter, but I did after your rep and she sounds sharp! And I didn't realize I wasn't following you, yet, either. Remedied that. Wanna hear all the breaking news. :D

HayleytheScribbler

will write for cake
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hayleyvornholt.com
479px-J_S_Copley_-_Paul_Revere.jpg
JackBlack%282%29.jpg

Speaking of Jack Black. I had to sit through an art class one year in college and the teacher put this picture of Paul Reveer and I couldn't help but think OMG that's Jack Black. I couldn't get it out of my head the whole class. I mentioned it to the teacher and she started squealing and said, "OMG you're right. Thanks now I'll be thinking of that each time I teach that section."

OMG! Too funny!!! You guys have seen Drunk Histories, right?? These amateur filmmakers got some history majors/grad students smashed and then asked them what they think 'really happened' during certain historical events. And then got famous actors to re-enact the stories, with the actors lip-syncing to the drunken babbling. HILARIOUS. Anyway, Jack Black was Ben Franklin...

Part One
Part Two (My FAVORITE)

There's also some with Michael Cera and Will Ferrell.... seriously, some of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

Epiphany

Don't kill the bar, Dude.
Registered
Reaction score
OMG! Too funny!!! You guys have seen Drunk Histories, right?? These amateur filmmakers got some history majors/grad students smashed and then asked them what they think 'really happened' during certain historical events. And then got famous actors to re-enact the stories, with the actors lip-syncing to the drunken babbling. HILARIOUS. Anyway, Jack Black was Ben Franklin...

Part One
Part Two (My FAVORITE)

There's also some with Michael Cera and Will Ferrell.... seriously, some of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

SO FREAKING FUNNY! I've spent many a late night laughing my ass off to these.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score

Part One
Part Two (My FAVORITE)

omg, will have to check those out tonight when i have more time. thanks for the links :)

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
I never had the patience to wait until I heard back.

i know, it's so hard, but i don't even know if my query is working or not. I mean, i did get a partial request off the first response that said my query letter was "intriquing" so...

but i don't want to waste any agents if my query isn't working. sigh. or as june says, le sigh. or maybe i'll do the spanish version and say...la sigh. :D

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Hound, did you get my VM? I am awaiting your thoughts hehe

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Eeek, I is hungry. I'm gonna head to the cafeteria to grab some grub! Be back soon!

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
MY INBOX HATES ME.

Pfffft...my inbox doesn't even know i freakin' exist.

then i'm going to finally get something and it will be an R and i'll wish it had stayed empty ;)

Rachael_A

Registered
Reaction score
You're not Santa. You smell like cheese and beef.

Hahahaha. Love that movie.

OMG guys, that was FRICKING AWESOME. At first I was so nervous but she LOVED it, she really loved it. Totally on cloud nine right now. She was so nice to talk to, and wasn't intimidating or anything at all. EEEEK. So yeah, it's an offer. :D

Yay Chan!!!! :hooray::snoopy::partyguy::banana::TheWave:

When you wake up and get ready to do happy dance #2, can I have a rep please?

omg, will have to check those out tonight when i have more time. thanks for the links :)

Same here. And holy crap, Jack Black really does look like Paul Revere!

neener

Cleaning is overrated
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janinesclayson.blogspot.com
Anyone writing tonight, btw? I'm feeling some Reilly love coming on....

:D

I really want to write, but it might be mostly rewrites from the chapter I was slogging through yesterday. And only IF this headache responds to my rather insistent eviction notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.