Voluntary Subscription Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeaselFire

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is there a difference between level 1 and level 2, other than the amount? It's not explained well when signing up for one to support AW.

Thanks,

Jeff

Deleted member 42

The FAQ: AW Voluntary Subscriptions in in this very thread where you asked the question does explain that there is no difference other than the amount.

(Why do I labor for WEEKS writing emotionally moving FAQs that no one reads? My art is wasted!)

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Everyone's a critic, aren't they?

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My second thoughts are always the ones I should listen to.

Deleted member 42

Oh, faq!

ETA: I just know I'm going to delete this post. My second thoughts are always the ones I should listen to.

Made me laugh:

Were I less mature and professional person, I'd suggest you faq off . . .

But I'm better than that.

[cough]

WeaselFire

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The FAQ: AW Voluntary Subscriptions in in this very thread where you asked the question does explain that there is no difference other than the amount.

(Why do I labor for WEEKS writing emotionally moving FAQs that no one reads? My art is wasted!)

So I can use the search functions here and find nothing related to the voluntary subscriptions? :)

Had about 800,000 responses related to subscribing/unsubscribing from posts and a few dozen about the best magazines to subscribe to. Not your fault.

Thanks for pointing out the FAQ.

Jeff

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
So I can use the search functions here and find nothing related to the voluntary subscriptions? :)

Had about 800,000 responses related to subscribing/unsubscribing from posts and a few dozen about the best magazines to subscribe to. Not your fault.

Jeff
I typed 'voluntary subscriptions' into the search box at the top of the forum and it came up with the FAQ thread mentioned above, as well as this thread also located in the FAQ forum. So the search box does work.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
<- Future sparkling pink kitty.

Deleted member 42

Jeff

How very odd.

Since I get it in the first three hits. And when I use Google it's the first hit.

And the index setting for the AW search privileges posts in this forum.

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Yes - thanks for the reminder. I had to look for the link to pay - it's in your User CP, at the very bottom under 'Miscellaneous', if anyone else needs to find it.

Deleted member 42

Yes - thanks for the reminder. I had to look for the link to pay - it's in your User CP, at the very bottom under 'Miscellaneous', if anyone else needs to find it.

There's also a Paypal donate button at the bottom of every page.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I get unfrosted brown sugar, squish it into ice cream and top with caramel. Because you can't have to many forms of sugar in a desert.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, AW!

I have been using this site for nearly a year now and have found it to be incredibly useful and informative. I appreciate the fair and friendly attitudes of the mods and the generosity of the site's community in sharing knowledge and opinions.

So - I've made a voluntary donation. It's not much, but it comes from the heart. Maybe others will see this and do the same.

Thanks, AW. Long may you wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.