Let the revolution begin! AW takeover. (Necro Thread Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Well...this yellow dress is much more comfortable than that big purple foam suit! :D

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Because you've been a bad boy, Max.

Wow, how much less sexy does that sound when I'm 4 lemmings?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who changed my avatar? and why, for Peter's sake, why?

RT. Everyone who posted here got schmooed for wanting a revolution, most have changed their avvies back

Hi Max how are you, other than schmooed I mean

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RT. Everyone who posted here got schmooed for wanting a revolution, most have changed their avvies back

Hi Max how are you, other than schmooed I mean

Alive and well... now I know to never participate in a revolution ever again. And, the pasture is greener in the Mississipi midnite autumn.

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
Is that a code?

like code for VIVA LA REVOLUTION??? nah, I'm back to my avi and I'll keep it that way for fear of becoming a huge purple dinosaur. The revolution is dead... dead. I was only on the outskirts and got caught up in the schmoo. Revolution schmoo... *Ya say you wanna a revolution, welll ya know, we all wanna change the world* (circa Beatles something or other) Like the saying goes, 'the more things change the more they remain the same'. When the dust settles we'll go back to writing stuff and the glory of the revolution will fade. *sigh* But the memories... :guns: :)

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
like code for VIVA LA REVOLUTION??? nah, I'm back to my avi and I'll keep it that way for fear of becoming a huge purple dinosaur. The revolution is dead... dead. I was only on the outskirts and got caught up in the schmoo. Revolution schmoo... *Ya say you wanna a revolution, welll ya know, we all wanna change the world* (circa Beatles something or other) Like the saying goes, 'the more things change the more they remain the same'. When the dust settles we'll go back to writing stuff and the glory of the revolution will fade. *sigh* But the memories... :guns: :)

Are you into speeches? :D

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't really in it. :tongue

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
You know, if Baha had followed the plan I made for a revolution a while back, it would have been much more successful.

I told Bahamutchild this was a bad idea from the start, and she should bake all the mods some cookies to show her appreciation for the tiring and thankless job they do. And now she's Ghost Horse again, and I'm a lemming rainbow for at least the next day or two.

*sets off a few bottle rockets*

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
You know, if Baha had followed the plan I made for a revolution a while back, it would have been much more successful.

I told Bahamutchild this was a bad idea from the start, and she should bake all the mods some cookies to show her appreciation for the tiring and thankless job they do. And now she's Ghost Horse again, and I'm a lemming rainbow for at least the next day or two.

*sets off a few bottle rockets*

I'm sure that will go far at the court martial.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
We get court martials? I was sure they'd just throw us in a hole somewhere without any sort of trial.

I know I would. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.