the only rugby union fan

darkprincealain

Registered
Reaction score
I missed the start to the 6 nations. They're actually showing it here, for once.

Unfortunately the weekend was busy with gearing up for the start to our sevens season, so I was busy doing endurance and fitness stuff for that.

Theo81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.atrivialblogforseriouspeople.blogspot.com
Holy hand grenade of Antioch!

Good start to the 6 nations for England. (I missed the match, cos I was working, but I like the score. Hubby says England did good in first half, not so good in second)

Pah. England would never have won if we'd played better.

*sulks*

I don't mind us losing. I do mind us playing s**** rugby.

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Belatedly- France - England. Hehehe. Nasty match, nasty conditions. Came through against our biggest threat.

Ireland-Scotland - Scotland unlucky . Bit of odd info...at least three players are descended from an Irish King according to dna(two Irish players, one scot). But then again , he was apparently so...nice to women...that up to 10% of both Irish and Scots have part of his dna...

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Belatedly- France - England. Hehehe. Nasty match, nasty conditions. Came through against our biggest threat.

Ireland-Scotland - Scotland unlucky . Bit of odd info...at least three players are descended from an Irish King according to dna(two Irish players, one scot). But then again , he was apparently so...nice to women...that up to 10% of both Irish and Scots have part of his dna...
The pull of royalty, eh?