Drunk neighbours, Henry Cavill and zomboons, oh my!

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
:D

I find a candid at-the-pub smile amazingly sexy. Peter'd do if I were older!

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
Rhys-Meyers does remind me of a young O'Toole. I watched Becket today with O'Toole and Burton, and it reminded me of how much I adored them both. I'll admit it--I'm a hardcore classic movie buff. Hardcore.

Heh. I said hardcore and we were talking about Jonathon Rhys-Meyers. Damn. Screw Freud anyway. :D

Reaction score
JonathanRhysMeyers31.jpg

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
He looks too friendly there. He's at his sexiest when you can't tell if he's insane or not. Those eyes...those eyes.

But wait! Shame on thee all! This is a Henry Cavill appreciation thread. Ye should all be ashamed of yerselves.

Cavill1.jpg

Reaction score
I love the path this thread has taken. From me, scared and alone, reaching out for support from my fellow writers...to watching mscelina turn into a mushy puddle of goo for Henry Cavill. :D

All in 24 hours.

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Life is good sometimes. Now I'm off to get my last writing block done for the night. I'm quite energetic at the moment; 2k an hour should be well within my grasp.

And one more for the road.

Cavill2.jpg

Glad you're feeling better, dear.

Reaction score
I'm off to bed soon, so I'll take that image with me.

Toodle-pip, old bean! :D

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So, I just went out to the shops and on the way back I saw the girlfriend and I thought, "Now's my chance." I asked to speak to her and I asked her, "Am I going to be harassed every time I leave my house or come home?"

The upshot is, she took me up to speak to the guy as I felt better with a mediator there.

Yep, he was drunk. He said, "That's no excuse and I would have phoned the police if I was in your position, and I can't apologise enough."

I could see he was genuinely embarrassed, and while he was attacking my front door he knocked the doorbell casing off, which I only just noticed. Anyway, he said, "I don't care if your doorbell was broken anyway, I vandalised your property so I'll replace it with a new one."

No, his apology doesn't make it all fine and dandy, but we're speaking again, he apologised, and I feel a lot safer in my own home now.

Of course we've all said "I'm never drinking again," and even if we do get drunk, that doesn't excuse wrong behaviour, which is why I owned it and said it was me who phoned the police, and why, and what I said to them. In the end he said, "I wouldn't blame you if you did have me charged."

It's hardly a perfect situation but it's the best that could be expected.

I'm really glad to hear this all worked out. (But the police seriously blow in your area)

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Haven't been online for the past few days so I missed the beginning of this thread.

Glad things worked out and you're okay.

If mace is illegal over on your side of the pond, what about wasp spray? The brand I have shoots about 3 meters. I imagine it could do a serious number on an attacker's eyes.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
You people!
My broadband breaks down on a Saturday night and I take an early night off and I ocme back here and all hell has broken loose: the thread has a new title, SPs neigbour from hell has hugged her, everyone's talking about Dicks, and there are five pages of chatter to catch up with!!!:e2shrug:

Leah J. Utas

Protecting Teddy with all my might.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for all the Henry Cavill. I'm glad everything is sorted for you, SP. And I am so glad to wake up to find this thread ripe with Cavill. Thank you.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
You people!
My broadband breaks down on a Saturday night and I take an early night off and I ocme back here and all hell has broken loose: the thread has a new title, SPs neigbour from hell has hugged her, everyone's talking about Dicks, and there are five pages of chatter to catch up with!!!:e2shrug:

Just another day in the life of Office Party...

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

The Doom Bunny knows no fear.

The Doom Bunny recognizes no equal.

The Doom Bunny fears no man...or woman...except the Doom Bunny's agent who is just scary anyway and you would be afraid of her too.

The Doom Bunny does, however, have ways to make all argument noot.

Watch, and learn...

Cavill_RhysMeyer.jpg

Doom Bunny has now been elevated to Goddess Level 4. Extra life granted.

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Good to hear things are well again. *hugs*