Status
Not open for further replies.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hehe. If Soapy or I have red eyes, well an ounce is legal :hat:
It's so funny because when this news came out, I thought I'd imagined it. I woke up kind of groggy, hearing someone on the alarm clock radio talking about the controversy. I got up and stumbled into the kitchen saying, "Can I have an ounce of pot?"

You should have seen the look on my husband's face. :tongue He thought I was asking him for some, or asking permission to have some.

Really I was just asking if that was a possibility now.

Secretly I think he was looking at me like that because he wanted to blame me for why he'd HAVE to get some now. Because the wife demanded it. :rolleyes:

But, anyway, apparently we can only posses it, right? We're not allowed to get it. In other words, if it just magically appeared out of nowhere then it's legal, but if someone gave or sold it to us then we're in trouble? :Wha:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw....:Hug2: I missed you, too. Life is way too filthy without Soap. heh.

I've had the flu for a while, but I think it's starting to get better, I hope. I've also been painting some.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
It's so funny because when this news came out, I thought I'd imagined it. I woke up kind of groggy, hearing someone on the alarm clock radio talking about the controversy. I got up and stumbled into the kitchen saying, "Can I have an ounce of pot?"

You should have seen the look on my husband's face. :tongue He thought I was asking him for some, or asking permission to have some.

Really I was just asking if that was a possibility now.

Secretly I think he was looking at me like that because he wanted to blame me for why he'd HAVE to get some now. Because the wife demanded it. :rolleyes:

But, anyway, apparently we can only posses it, right? We're not allowed to get it. In other words, if it just magically appeared out of nowhere then it's legal, but if someone gave or sold it to us then we're in trouble? :Wha:

Ever hear of the "Weed Fairy"? By the way, at work we realized that if you had 15 friends with you then there could be up to a pound, ah, forget I said anything.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've had the flu for a while, but I think it's starting to get better, I hope. I've also been painting some.
Ew. Yucky. I'm sorry. :(

Ever hear of the "Weed Fairy"? By the way, at work we realized that if you had 15 friends with you then there could be up to a pound, ah, forget I said anything.
Weed Fairy? Cousin to the Tooth Fairy? Do I have to leave her anything, or...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:popcorn:

*wonders what you'd leave for a weed fairy* I think it involves that green paper that I rarely ever have my possession...

you're sorry about the painting or the flu? ha, at this moment it could be either one. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
oh good, I was wondering how you saw my painting. I started looking for cameras and then I covered up my webcam eye. :D I'm suspicious enough without a visit from the weed fairy. :D

Thanks :Hug2: I was rather sickly, fevers and stuff. Think I made it through the worst of it though. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You're not going to read us any bedtime stories? :e2bummed:

g'night Soapy. :hi:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Damn, I just got here and missed folks! Oh well.

You know, if you stand outside and say, "I think I'll go swimming!" in a loud, clear voice somebody will appear to help you out.

Towelie.gif

We do this all the time at work.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Usually it's BW throwing around references I don't get.

The South Park box-sets are really cheap at the moment because... well, all the companies selling DVDs seem to be going out of business. Get them. :)

Behind all the fart jokes and profanity, the series does have some very clever lines, and references which go beyond the normal. Not quite as heavy on the "I'm so clever" as Futurama, but few shows are that clever...

Status
Not open for further replies.