Online book fair, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Over 200 people came to my novel's launch party today. YAY! It was fun hogging the limelight all to myself, but I thought it'd be even more fun if all of us author's got together and had a book fair. I've got no problems with hosting it on my website, and even have a tentative date set for May 1st. That doesn't leave much time! I'd like to have at least 10 authors to post throughout the day, so if you're interested please let me know.

Requirements:

1. It has to be your own book. That should be obvious, but I'm just putting it out there. I'm not going to be picky about whether it was published at smashwords or HarperCollins, as long as its yours.
2. You need to submit the following information: A blurb, a picture of the cover, a link for purchase. You can include other stuff if you like/have it (Author interviews? Contests? Go wild!) Just make sure you have those 3 things. ^^
3. If you're going to be part of the book fair, please help cross-promote. Blog, twitter, facebook, etc. that way the reach is extended as far as possible for everyone's benefit.

If you're interested please let me know. ^^

Sirenn

Kimberly Spencer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kimberlyspencer.blogspot.com
Ooh, I'm interested Amkuska. I don't use fb or twitter, but I have a blog and a goodreads page. Is that okay?

Last edited:

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, I'm interested Amkusha. I don't use fb or twitter, but I have a blog and a goodreads page. Is that okay?

Yes, that's fine. The point isn't to campaign in one particular form of social media, but to cross-promote as widely as possible so everyone gets the most exposure. ^^

If you two could email me with blurb, cover art and link to where the story can be purchased that would be awesome. My email is uninvoked AT gmail DOT com. I'll start putting the pages together now. :)

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
I got your email Deana ^^

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
The book fair is closed to new submissions now. I had such a huge response, I just can't keep up! If you've already e-mailed/PMed you're not included in that closure, I will get back to you asap.

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
For those who would like to take a stroll through the books, the link is here: http://www.uninvoked.com/wordpress/?p=802

Deanna: I'm sorry buy I had to close the submissions after my last post. I just had too many people interested to keep up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.