Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, what did I miss? Ely, you showed a snippet of your story and I wasn't there? Darn it! :<

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I think this is The Memory Book. Prudence is talking about the past...

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Howdy folks! I'm holed up in Starbucks writing (snagged the corner seat, excellent). Finally past the dreaded beginning and into the middle, so the words are really starting to flow, thank goodness. Also this morning I got a delivery of books I bought earlier this week. :D And I'm on my third re-watch of Sherlock. So... surfeit of creativity over here.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy folks! I'm holed up in Starbucks writing (snagged the corner seat, excellent). Finally past the dreaded beginning and into the middle, so the words are really starting to flow, thank goodness. Also this morning I got a delivery of books I bought earlier this week. :D And I'm on my third re-watch of Sherlock. So... surfeit of creativity over here.

I has a jealous. I'm poking my YA dystopian with a stick trying to get it moving. *poke* *poke*

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
lol I could PM it to you if you want? :D

Yes, pleeease!

Starbucks like the place to write a story. I order myself a child-temperature hot chocolate (I am not ashamed!) with extra whip cream and pull out my laptop.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Plot as it is in my head:

PRUDENCE <3 DANIEL, but he dies before she can tell him.

This is why I need something that can get my thoughts to a page quick as a flash.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Yes, pleeease!

Starbucks like the place to write a story. I order myself a child-temperature hot chocolate (I am not ashamed!) with extra whip cream and pull out my laptop.

Wait...you can order child-temperature hot chocolate? I did not know that. I don't like super hot hot chocolate. It has to be room temperature in order for me to drink it, otherwise I can't enjoy it.

And you should get a PM from me soon. :)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I like it hot, but it has to be comfortable for me to hold and drink without feeling like I'm burning my tongue. Next time I go in there, I'll ask for extra milk. Extra milk is awesome.

ETA: TMB is also about Prudence after Daniel's death.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
I like drinks to be so hot that they burn a hole through the roof of my mouth.

Para, how goes the querying? And ooh, what is this dystopian? Does it have a plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.