Share your TUMBLR here...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I looked and could not find a thread specifically to share Tumblr blogs in. (I did a search and a few came up with questions about Tumblr, etc...but no - HEY LOOK THIS IS MY TUMBLR threads)

So...if it's okay, I'd like to start this one. I happen to love Tumblr...not on it much as a poster, but get lost in its beauty as a reader. There's some really great Tumblrs out there. (-:

(One of my favs is UNDERGROUND NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY - pics of people reading on the subway. Sometimes they put out a call to help them identify the book cover)

My Tumblr is called WORD BY WORD. Here it is here:

WORD BY WORD

Please share your Tumblr! I'm always looking for something pretty to follow. (-:

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
Thanks for posting this, Kevin. I don't have a Tumblr account, but I do click on the links. I liked the New York Public Library link. Cool to see what people are reading.

And yours is fun. What a neat way to express one's self. And it's not too much at once. Very creative.

Bookewyrme

Imagined half of it.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bookewyrme.straydreamers.com
I started a Tumblr a few months back when I was having technical issues with my regular blog, and I've fallen in love. I post every few days usually, and I am TheBookewyrme there as here (someone who never ever ever posts had Bookewyrme, grrr).

Side note, I love love love the UNYPL Tumblr. It's one of my favorites. Just such a great idea, and it's really awesome to see so many people reading such a variety of books.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Added you, Lia. Looks intriguing! (-:

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Thanks for posting this, Kevin. I don't have a Tumblr account, but I do click on the links. I liked the New York Public Library link. Cool to see what people are reading.

And yours is fun. What a neat way to express one's self. And it's not too much at once. Very creative.

Thank you. I think you could have fun with it from angles not author related. I love finding just the right thing and reblogging it. Some Tumblrs are so aesthetically pleasing. (-:

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Does nobody else Tumblr?

scribofelidae

New(ish) kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
scribofelidae.wordpress.com
I have a Tumblr, but it's only rarely got anything writing-related. Occasionally I'll go HUZZAH I've achieved X Words! Mostly Doctor Who, Sherlock, Community, art or photographs that grab me, bright shiny objects, weird crap? Not always SFW, but I try.

Scribbles.

Last edited:

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So far I just have the blog but I am becoming convinced here, I saw another member's TUMBLR a while ago and loved it, maybe I will just do one myself..... meanwhile, thanks for the nudge! :)

knporter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
knporter.blogspot.com
I was skeptical at first but I must admit it is addicting. I enjoy connecting with some amazing artists on Tumblr, I feel this social media outlet is geared toward art and pictures.

MumblingSage

Inarticulate Herb
Registered
Reaction score
I'm MumblingSage on Tumblr too.

The circles I run in are less writing-specific than fandoms, though a wide variety of them, generally ones with critical (as in critical thinking, not haters) perspectives. Plus I follow a few authors--Kate Elliot, Diane Duane-- plus a few writers with stories in Circlet anthologies, and newbie but goodie Julian Griffith, who I helped find a publisher (I'm just really proud of this okay?). Okay, so I've got some writers in my followership/followingship. Could always use more, though.

Cairo Amani

Cairo
Registered
Reaction score
its in my sig! it's an inspiration blog for my novel, I follow everyone who isn't offensive and I love anon questions