• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Fantasy, Beta Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treysaur21

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wattpad.com
So my first ever completed novel is undergoing it's second round of partial editing. Its Young Adult fantasy, and I'd welcome any criticism you can give. Grammar Natzi? Bring it. One of those 'You're-using-this-word-too-many-times' sorts? I love you. Can spot a plot hole from three miles away? MARRY ME!

I do want to publish this eventually, but I'd like to get it right first.

When her mother is savagely killed on the night of her graduation, Amory's world is completely thrown to the wolves. Literally. There's a werewolf pack out for her blood and a lone vampire trying to save her. Too bad his 'saving' seems to lead them into more danger than Amory ever thought possible. Not to mention Kael's been declared a Blood Traitor for killing his brother, son of an Elder of the Coven he grew up in. When the call of Kael's blood and his duty to Coven colllide, he and Amory are forced to forsake everything they ever thoguht they knew about themselves, life and love in order to survive.

Erm, feel free to PM me, or drop a line here and I'll PM you, if you're interested! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.