SciFi/Fantasy First Line Game

ELMontague

I thought I'd be better off dead, but then I'd forgotten about all the really shitty things I did when I was alive.

ELMontague

I spend everyday trying to come up with creative ways to decorate the cells, tubes and eyes in the walls and let's 'im be naked, and alls he can do is say, "I must've screwed up pretty bad this time."

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
The first thing my grandfather did when he found me amongst the men who'd taken me was kill them all with his bare hands... then he showed me why.

ELMontague

Stupid kid gets taken by humans and I have to explain why we kill them.

2nd line - Figures my girl would spawn a halfwit.

ELMontague

Oh to dream of lost lands and a writer's Grandpa, the creator never thought as much when he let us break the bounds of earth.

JMBlackman

I’m trying.
Registered
Reaction score
I've always had a problem with Earth, what with all of its humans and what not, and yet, here I am--vacationing in Miami.

Edielin

Registered
Reaction score
Farmers have locusts; Miami has zombies - if only the latter were as easy as the former, we'd have no problem at all.

ELMontague

Point of fact, MGraybosch and Kerplunk, you could use the line in any story. Try to keep them obviously - give or take - speculative.

My entry:

I knew he was boring, even before I read his mind.

JMBlackman

I’m trying.
Registered
Reaction score
Psychic Rule # 423: Never try reading the mind of a zombie because it will leave you in a comatose state.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Don't let it be a dragon, don't let it be a dragon, don't let it be a dragon, Sir Guiles prayed to every god he'd ever heard of, in total vain: it was a dragon.

ELMontague

Why is that every time I come home to roost there is some hopped up kid in armor trying to prove himself?

Edielin

Registered
Reaction score
"Look, Miss", I addressed the castle's lawyer, "all I'm saying is leave off the tin - alright?"