Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Easter cakes for everyone!

Hi Susie! I know you saw these cakes in the Cabaret, but I thought you'd like them here, closer to you. They look pretty awful (and pre-licked), but I'm sure they taste good! :Cake: :Cake: :Cake:

:eek:

:scared:

:chair

*asks AC if he can move this evil back to the Cabaret where it was spawned*

:roll: Those are just downright horrifying, that needs to be in the horror thread. :D

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
If you really want to see awful, find some of the baby shower cakes! Some of them will make you afraid of babies forever!

I do love that site, though! I've wasted a lot of time giggling through the archives. The most awesome thing is that they're all PROFESSIONAL cakes, for which people actually wanted money. There'd be some excuse if they were done by, like, someone's mom and not by professional bakers.

Anyway. I think it belongs in this thread. Clearly.

:eek:

:scared:

:chair

*asks AC if he can move this evil back to the Cabaret where it was spawned*

:roll: Those are just downright horrifying, that needs to be in the horror thread. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
523751_401815626498376_142446129101995_1599520_296571115_n.jpg

They can also be . . . dinner!

Aw!!! Where's the little baby dragon at? :e2bummed:

Quit eyeballing that hamster, AC!!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
If you really want to see awful, find some of the baby shower cakes! Some of them will make you afraid of babies forever!

I do love that site, though! I've wasted a lot of time giggling through the archives. The most awesome thing is that they're all PROFESSIONAL cakes, for which people actually wanted money. There'd be some excuse if they were done by, like, someone's mom and not by professional bakers.

Anyway. I think it belongs in this thread. Clearly.

Yeah, at first I figured it was done by children or children helping out in the kitchen, then I saw a price on one and a cake box for another one.

:Jaw:

I'm thinking that bakers must do a lot of drugs...

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Yeah, at first I figured it was done by children or children helping out in the kitchen, then I saw a price on one and a cake box for another one.

:Jaw:

I'm thinking that bakers must do a lot of drugs...

The wedding cakes are especially sad that way -- 'cause wedding cakes ain't exactly cheap.

Once a week, on Sunday, the blog generally does a feature called "Sunday Sweets," which features unusually fabulous good cakes. Just to give everyone a little break from the horrors, I suppose.

Seriously, if you're feeling sad or bored some time, take a spin through the archives. The commentary alone is worth the trip. Love that blog! (Hey -- you think Susie runs it in her spare time?)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
(Hey -- you think Susie runs it in her spare time?)

Maybe that's what happened to those cakes...too much pre-lickin' .

If my wedding cake turned out to look anything like those Easter cakes, there'd be one dead chef.

Great now you've got me hooked on another site. I'll fit it in sometime beween my morning twittering, my afternoon fb, my late nights of watching Africam, my blog, and somewhere around my all day at AW days. :D Oh yeah, and my 40 hr work week. :roll:

No wonder there's no time for writing.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I saw them.AGAIN. Had to chuckle. :D :Cake:s :Cake:s :Cake:s Don't worry, night, those :Cake:s we'll be safe here, locked up in the special cake dungeon :D Thx, Cass. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Someone should torture them and make them tell us who made them. I would, but they scare me.

Good day, Susie!!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, great, the Easter bunny is in my neighborhood . . .

522600_10150659833281275_86649416274_9733483_796094948_n.jpg

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Run him over with the car!!! Quick before he can gobble up the neighborhood kids.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
LOL, :cry:s, Cliff. Aren't Easter bunnies usually nice? :D :Cake:s :Cake:s :Cake:s - maybe we can fend him off that way. hehee.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think I'll just stay in the house and avoid the Easter bunnies, especially if they look like the ones that have been roaming around the cat's neighborhood. :scared:

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Now I have an urge to write a Zombie Easter Bunny short story... I'm picturing an ageing drunk sitting an all-night vigil with a shotgun, trying to get to the bottom of where those rotting-flesh eggs are coming from.

I'm weird. :tongue

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I had the same thought, Cliff, but more like the Easter bunny vs. the zombies kind of thing. :D

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I think there's serious gothic potential for a story involving the Easter Bunny riding a My Little Pony into bloody battle with ravenous, rotting zombies.

*wonders if anyone's ever made a photo of a gothic Easter Bunny* ...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I would think that that would bring up them furry people...I think that's what they're called. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.