Status
Not open for further replies.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Haha. I feel like a little kid again doing those "web" things where you put a word or concept in the middle and then connect everything together. xD But I figure it could help me see what connects with what. I'm a very visual person so I need lots of...visualization. :tongue

You must really like the letter J to have that many J characters. o_O; I'm super picky about names, and I hate having multiple letter-starting names in my stories. XD At least for the main crew.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I never really thought about it, though. I had the name John and Jordan picked out at first. I got Jared from my cousin and Jennifer from my aunt, and I made up Jacob on the spot.

I can't figure if I want Layla (MC) to go with either John or Jordan. She's with Jared at first, but then he's killed, and then she's a loner for a while, not letting anyone closer to her, and then she'll open up to one. I just don't know who. -.-

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
My friends do that Taylor. I have one friend that has dated four 'C' guys in the last two years, and a friend who has date three mikes in the last four lol

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
That actually reminds me how my sister is friend with what seems like a bunch of people with the same name. XD I can't remember the name right now though. :p Certain people subconsciously gravitate toward certain letters I suppose. o_O;

And it's also kinda like how in my family, every child was named with a K name. So we've got my sister, my cousin, my other cousin, and and myself. XD All with K's! It wasn't until my youngest cousin was born did we realize we all had K names. So she naturally got a K name on purpose. :p

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my... I realized that I'm a C person. So far.

I kissed a Colin when I was like, four.
I've "dated" (kid relationships - set up by my friends) and Corey and a Charlie.

Nothing serious, of course.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm... I don't think I am.

I've liked a K. I've dated an I and an M.

I have had three best friends with E, though, so maybe that's it.

ETA: And there's Emil, and Eirene (though she goes by Rain). And Ella, I guess. Though... oh, there's Emery, but she's still in plotting. She will be EPIC.

Still, only two of those are MCs.

Last edited:

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
My mom has a lot of 'M's in her family. She named both me and my brother M names (Mara and Manson). Her name is Martha, she has a bother named Mike and her maiden name is Milton.

You also have people like George Forman who named all his sons after himself. I think he has like five o_O

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I love John and Jordan:) They're both pretty epic. But this is so freaking hard, picking one! I'd like to have it figured out before, but I dunno. :tongue

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
More people in today's time are going to be called Jordan. There haven't been a lot of Johns since my husband's generation and that was in the early 80's. That makes most of the Johns 30+ with a sprinkle here and there of 20 somethings.

I do see a lot of teen Jordans though. Just my two cents :)

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I have a lot of Johns in my school. It's not an overly common name, but there's at least one in almost every grade X]

Only one Jordan in my grade, though. But that's only my school.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Just looked it up in the Social Security data base and I was wrong...kinda X)

It went from being like 7-8 rank in the 80's to 15ish rank in the 90's and late 20's rank in the 2000's

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
My brain hurts. I think I'm going to go to sleep. I have work at 7am and I'm not really looking forward to it.

Night guys. Happy writing :D

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I just got home. Tonight kinda sucked, then got better, and then ended with the line(s): "I don't steal, and I don't lie. But I can feel, and I can cry. But to cry in front of you... That's the worst thing I could do."

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Interesting way to end the night.

Random things learned while revising Weeping query: the male version of ballerina is ballerino. Nice.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Boys are pretty hate-able. And most boys that I know acknowledge this. Or they at least acknowledge that guys are dumb.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
So this is basically what happened. I asked this guy if he'd dance the next slow song with me, he said yes, the next one came on (which also happened to be the last song of the dance), and I was standing basically right behind/next to him when he asked another girl to dance. Then he said he'd already promised her. My response, "Okay. Whatever." And then I went off with the last lines of "Worst Thing I Could Do" (from Grease) going through my head.

Now, people may say that he might've promised her. If that had been the case then he should've said, something along the lines of "How about the one after next," or something like that. I may have believed him if this kind of thing had never happened before, but it has. Multiple times. So why do I still ask him to dance? I have no idea.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Guys are stupid sometimes and can be very hate-able. But you just got to wait for the right one to come along! I know that sounds corny but its true. Another corny and stupid but very try saying. Is love will come to you when you least expect it.

Some horrible shit happened to me because of this one guy i crushed on FOREVER... then when all seemed lost, I met Will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.