Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Yeah, he repeatedly schmoos. :D

This is Alleycat's fourth shmoo tonight. Now i look like one of Porter's past incarnations. I'm about to go to bed, but i'd bet on it I'm something else in the morning.

Unless Susie intervenes. She might. We exchange a lot of cake and chocolate, and she gave me permission to slap the cat as long as I wasn't too rough. Or maybe Haggis'll miss Tish, or remember that bottle of Lagavulin I opened for him earlier tonight after the tragic death of his cousin. Maybe Reg'll remember how gentle I was with her knobs, and those beautiful pies I baked in her.

Either way, I am a mere helpless pawn, trusting in those role models I've been worshipfully admiring these last couple of months.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I dunno, guys. I've been reading back over umpteen pages of tragedy, comedy, laughter and tears and all I can think is that I spent all weekend riding around on a bike and it felt so damn good!

Hoooooorah!

*auto-chest bump*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
HAGGIS! HAGGIS! Look what Alleycat did to me! I thought you were the only one allowed to shmoo me! And i told him that! And i told him you really like my Morticia avie, 'specially when I spoke French. But he didn't care what you thought! He shmooed me anyway! He thinks he's cooler than you and outranks you and stuff!

*catches breath*

Hmmm. Haggis seems to be gone for the night. Oh well. May as well make the best of it.

*preens and shows some leg*

Oh, Muppet...want to buy a pig a drink?

Edited to add:

WTF? Damn mangy cat changed me again! Now I look like Cray. HAGGIS!
Sorry, Cass, I'd talk to him, but AC and I get along like cats and dogs. Look on the positive side--

There is no positive side, is there? :(

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Oh sure we gots 'em we gots everything it just cost way more than it does in most places in the country every time I go back to Buffalo to visit my folks I marvel at how CHEAP everything is if you look closely at the bottom of the screen for advertisements for certain chain restaurants they'll even tell you that the offer doesn't apply in Manhattan just saw a Red Lobster commercial where they did that bastids this is Alleycat's fourth shmoo tonight now i look like one of Porter's past incarnations I'm about to go to bed but i'd bet on it I'm something else in the morning unless Susie intervenes she might we exchange a lot of cake and chocolate and she gave me permission to slap the cat as long as I wasn't too rough or maybe Haggis'll miss Tish or remember that bottle of Lagavulin I opened for him earlier tonight after the tragic death of his cousin maybe Reg'll remember how gentle I was with her knobs and those beautiful pies I baked in her either way I am a mere helpless pawn trusting in those role models I've been worshipfully admiring these last couple of months because

FIFY

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel ... damp
depend1.jpg

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pfft. That bike feels like a princess.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
I dunno, guys. I've been reading back over umpteen pages of tragedy, comedy, laughter and tears and all I can think is that I spent all weekend riding around on a bike and it felt so damn good!

nice work, brother.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score

Hoooooorah!

*auto-chest bump*

Hey, watch the bumps there Muppet!

Sorry, Cass, I'd talk to him, but AC and I get along like cats and dogs. Look on the positive side--

*snerk

Well, that answers that question. :)

Always prepared, aren't you Haggis.

PD,

You went roboGaga... WHY?!?!?

It's not Gaga. I don't know why I went with it.

*feels squirrely.

nice work, brother.

Hopeful are you Cray???

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
yep. i'd like to see sr out there on the race couse with me. ;)

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Parump. That roboGaga was really cool. These other vague and vacuous chicks are so not you. :)

Go bold.

:D

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
@Cray - You'd kill him after about 2 miles. He'd just keel over and die of exhaustion.

*Of course then a few people here might be waving and cheering...

Hey, Parump. That roboGaga was really cool. These other vague and vacuous chicks are so not you. :)

Go bold.

:D

*laughs

Why thank you. I liked her too - I've have her as an avvie before though - thought maybe I should try something new.

I don't really like this one. I'm going to have to hunt around and dig up something else :/

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score

:cry:

You won't let that bad kitty in the Cabbie, will you? And...and you are more powerful and more macho and handsomer and smarter, right?

Ooh, nicely done Porter. Really nicely done, I must say. Absolutely the best FIFY I've seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.