First sell to Associated Content

engmajor2005

Registered
Reaction score
After waiting over a week, I finally got an offer on an article for Associated Content: a whopping six bucks! That's twice I've been paid for something now. Things are looking up!

Also, I accomplished something else this week: I finally bought my dream computer, an Apple Macbook with a 2.0 Ghz, 1 GB of RAM, and an 80 GB hard drive. Of course, iDVD and GarageBand are a serious threat to my writing time, but hey--I've been saving up for four months to get this thing.

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
Also, I accomplished something else this week: I finally bought my dream computer, an Apple Macbook with a 2.0 Ghz, 1 GB of RAM, and an 80 GB hard drive. Of course, iDVD and GarageBand are a serious threat to my writing time, but hey--I've been saving up for four months to get this thing.

Great computer. My wife uses that. I use the dual core Imac (20 inch screen, couldn't convince my wife or my accountant I needed the 24 inch). We're quite happy with both the computers.

Oh, congrats on the sale too! ;-)

Jenny

Who should be writing ...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Envy - a new computer sounds lovely - and six bucks is two coffees (more with the US to Oz exchange rate!) Congrats on the sale :)

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, congrats, Engmajor! I have a MacBook too-- they're pretty cool aren't they? Garageband and iDVD definitely take up a lot of time. Good thing you don't know about Big Bang Boardgames and Comic Life.

... Oops. ;)