Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
On a serious note ..

I have obtained the domain Porterstarrbyrd.com, partly for use in case I ever publish anything. If you go there now you will find nothing except blankness or a picture of me x'd out by crime tape. That pretty much covers my writing career so far.

I will start off, however witha humor site. It will consist of a forum, similar to this one, strictly pertaining to the aspects of humor. I also envision the inclusion of the daily funnies Monday through Saturday , black and white as in our newspapers, and colored strips as in the sunday papers on Sundays only

While I will avoid sexual material that goes beyond my prudian limitations, I will include political cartooning.

Undoubtedly there will be room for selected blogs as well

What I would like are any thoughts from you WONDERFUL PEOPLE on what and what should be included and other mindstrikes. That would best be done by PM rather than tie up this thread with cognizant thought.

Since it will be a general audience site, for information exchange and education none of the threads or forums, even stand-up, will include excessive use of profanity even things started with a letter and follwed by ***. ... but this is not the time or place to list rules.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
On a serious note ..

I have obtained the domain Porterstarrbyrd.com, partly for use in case I ever publish anything. If you go there now you will find nothing except blankness or a picture of me x'd out by crime tape. That pretty much covers my writing career so far.

I will start off, however witha humor site. It will consist of a forum, similar to this one, strictly pertaining to the aspects of humor. I also envision the inclusion of the daily funnies Monday through Saturday , black and white as in our newspapers, and colored strips as in the sunday papers on Sundays only

While I will avoid sexual material that goes beyond my prudian limitations, I will include political cartooning.

Undoubtedly there will be room for selected blogs as well

What I would like are any thoughts from you WONDERFUL PEOPLE on what and what should be included and other mindstrikes. That would best be done by PM rather than tie up this thread with cognizant thought.

Since it will be a general audience site, for information exchange and education none of the threads or forums, even stand-up, will include excessive use of profanity even things started with a letter and follwed by ***. ... but this is not the time or place to list rules.
Porter,

G*** b*** fr*****n ***g, then the a** d*** m*********** because

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Porter,

G*** b*** fr*****n ***g, then the a** d*** m*********** because

Thank you so much for the early encouragement. I hope this thing goes as well as your marriage plans.

WHY WOULD THAT A** HOLE CHI****** TAKE UP VALUABLE TIME AND SPACE TO SAY SUCH AN AWFUL THING WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY HAS MAJOR PROBLEMS IN HIS OWN LIFE THAT ARE CAUSED BY HIS POOR JUDGEMENT AND HORN**** THAT MIGHT MAKE HIM SEEK OUT QUESTIONABLE RELATIONS WITH THE N** G*** WHO WOULD BE MOSTLY AFTER HIS MONEY WHICH HE MIGHT HAVE IF HE COULD RIGHT BETTER AND FIND A PUBLISHER AS GULLIBLE AS HE IS AND TRY TO DISCOURAGE MY NOBLE ATTEMPT TO MAKE HUMOR IN THE WORLD BETTER AND EDGE THE WORLD CLOSER TO PEAS THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS THEY WANT IN THE WORLD BUT CANT HAVE BECAUSE OF OTHER ABONIATIONS LIKE THE A** H*** CHI****** WHO IS SO JEALOUS OF ME THAT HE CAN HARDLY STAND IT FOR THE REMAINDER OF HIS SHORT LIFE DUE TO THE COMBINED EFFORT OF HIMSELF AND THE N** G*** WHO HE LUSTS AFTER AND TALKS ABOUT BEHIND HER BACK AS IF SHE WAS THE COMMON LOWLIFE SLUT THAT SHE PROBABLY IS SINCE SHE HAS THE SAME ABILITY TO LOVE THAT THE A** H*** CHI****** HAS AND ALL THEY WANT IS ALL OF THE STUFF FROM WALMART AND GOODWILL AND MOSTLY A SH**POT FULL OF MONEY THAT IS NOT EUROS OR RANDS OR LUNYS BECAUSE

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
THanks ;) Just wanted to let all my favorite AWers know :)

Huge congrats PD!! Might need a pair of reading glasses ya know for that really really fine print! They may also white out some areas to try to slip you up sso you may want to use a black light for that part!

Just gotta :Jump: for ya!!

:D

ETA--Y'all missed a hellofa cat fight last night, dance pole action, disco light flashin, fur flyin and scissors & glue!! Shoulda been there!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm going to read it over and run it by a few people. ;)

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the early encouragement. I hope this thing goes as well as your marriage plans.

WHY WOULD THAT A** HOLE CHI****** TAKE UP VALUABLE TIME AND SPACE TO SAY SUCH AN AWFUL THING WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY HAS MAJOR PROBLEMS IN HIS OWN LIFE THAT ARE CAUSED BY HIS POOR JUDGEMENT AND HORN**** THAT MIGHT MAKE HIM SEEK OUT QUESTIONABLE RELATIONS WITH THE N** G*** WHO WOULD BE MOSTLY AFTER HIS MONEY WHICH HE MIGHT HAVE IF HE COULD RIGHT BETTER AND FIND A PUBLISHER AS GULLIBLE AS HE IS AND TRY TO DISCOURAGE MY NOBLE ATTEMPT TO MAKE HUMOR IN THE WORLD BETTER AND EDGE THE WORLD CLOSER TO PEAS THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS THEY WANT IN THE WORLD BUT CANT HAVE BECAUSE OF OTHER ABONIATIONS LIKE THE A** H*** CHI****** WHO IS SO JEALOUS OF ME THAT HE CAN HARDLY STAND IT FOR THE REMAINDER OF HIS SHORT LIFE DUE TO THE COMBINED EFFORT OF HIMSELF AND THE N** G*** WHO HE LUSTS AFTER AND TALKS ABOUT BEHIND HER BACK AS IF SHE WAS THE COMMON LOWLIFE SLUT THAT SHE PROBABLY IS SINCE SHE HAS THE SAME ABILITY TO LOVE THAT THE A** H*** CHI****** HAS AND ALL THEY WANT IS ALL OF THE STUFF FROM WALMART AND GOODWILL AND MOSTLY A SH**POT FULL OF MONEY THAT IS NOT EUROS OR RANDS OR LUNYS BECAUSE

STOP.

CALLING.

ME.

THE N** G***.

:mad:

edited to add:

OR I'LL SEND VITO AFTER YOU.

edited again to add:

AND TESSIO.

edited a third time to add:

AND I'LL MAIL YOU WHAT'S LEFT OF LUCA.

edited a fourth time to add:

AND A DEAD FISH.

edited a fifth time to add:

VIA MEDIA MAIL, SO IT TAKES A REALLY LONG TIME TO GET THERE.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not me.

I swear on my love of Transformers.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
g'moring kelly, reg....
what's up, gilroy,...
hello kitty.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aren't hello kitties s'posed to be sort of evil and menacing?

That one is almost unbearably cute.

I mean I could pick it up and cuddle it to death.

It's a good thing I'm not diabetic.

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Woke up to about an inch of snow this morning and it is still coming down but at least it is not cold outside being a toasty 30 degrees and the white stuff that I think is snow is still coming down because I have not tasted it yet but I did yellow some of it and narrowly missed yellowing the chipmunk who ran out from underneath the porch to see if he could do it kind of like Haggis and the cat a few pages old on Kellys/Nifers den of asylum and it was strange to see the knee rat and the kee kat like that unless you are familiar with Haggis and some of the thing he does like maybe getting dressed up like a girl one a week or so which I would never do even once a year or so because I have scruples and standards and self respect like he doesnt as you can tell by the people he hangs out with most of the time when it is light out and sometimes in the dark but dogs see gud at night so he still can see who he is hanging out with through the bottom of his whiskey snifter while he eats cilantro laden grits from mels free grits bowl on a count of nobody would pay for the damn things a few weeks ago when he made them and put them out for happy hour which spoiled the mood because

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
You have a guilty look about you.

:Wha:
i just woke up.

Sup.

I hear the Deadwings lost their series over the weekend...
Caps are teetering on the brink. Expect them to fall off...

i think you are talking about hockey.
i actually did end up watching the flyers game yesterday by accident. :Shrug: they won. series over.
it's still hockey though,....i have trouble getting into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.