How'd You Find This Site?

strandedhero

Registered
Reaction score
I was just looking for a place to learn more about writing/the publishing process and get query advice. Thanks Google!

Ses

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.stevebargdill.com
Yahoo Search

I used to belong to some usenet groups back in the day, and missed the community feeling of talking about writing online--since where ever I've lived, writers seem to be few and far in between.

So I began my search with Google Groups, which was fruitless.

Yahoo search led me here!

Yeah!

Scribesage

Registered
Reaction score
Like a lot of others, I ultimately found it during a search on Google. I'd heard of it before on a couple of other forums before that, I just never actually visited until it came up on Google...

thecoparazzi

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
site

I found this site by accident, I guess. I am trying to market my upcoming memoir, The Coparazzi, so in turn I have been scouring the web for blogs and networking.

adriansia

Registered
Reaction score
Google! I literally typed in "fantasy writing forum," then it linked me to a yahoo answers, then I clicked it and it suggested this site!

Regards,

Adrian

RikkiT

Registered
Reaction score
A friend recommended that I try this board. He knows how I love to chat!

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
Reading over at SFWA, and read a reference to AW in a blog thread about Aspen Mountain.

Katarinea

Registered
Reaction score
I initially heard of AW on the NaNoWriMo forums, but didn't feel like clicking over. It wasn't until I found a link to AW on AgentQuery.com that I took a look and decided it was worth it.

Paper Princess

I'm a newbie, bee nice to me :P
Registered
Reaction score
An author made a reference to this site in her blog, and so I found it..

kguiver

I'm unique, just like everyone else
Registered
Reaction score
Veronica Roth, author of Divergent, set up a link for it in her blog!! Just found it today- so happy!!:)

raburgeson

Registered
Reaction score
I was searching the best way to give away a piece of work and found this site. My actual work is art. I came across a very hard to ignore problem with all the space images ever released and they are also used as scientific data. I don't want to join the ranks of conspiracy theory so it's best to give the information away. Once people have the truth in hand there is no theory left. If you want to see it just search SubliminalSpacePrograms without spaces in sharing sites. I don't think I'm spamming, just reporting. I don't ask anything from anyone. I hope this site will help me understand foreign sentence structure a little better if I need a hint.