EVEN NEWER 3-WORD POST!!!

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry."

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and take over the Southern Rock scene.

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you need to know. Better sit down."

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant are you, you appear larger than you were last month."

"No, you idiot! I'm just bloated."

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry."

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and take over the Southern Rock scene.

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you need to know. Better sit down."

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant are you, you appear larger than you were last month."

"No, you idiot!"

"Idiot?That's not

Thomas K

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net

"No, you idiot!"

"Idiot? That's not very Southern Rock.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant, are you? You appear larger than you were last month."

"No, you idiot!"

"Idiot? That's not very Southern Rock."

"I'm just bloated!

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant, are you? You appear larger than you were last month."

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me a hickey? Well,

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and tonic. And NOW

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and tonic. And NOW I've been gassy

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and tonic. And NOW I've been gassy and need Gas-X

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and tonic. And NOW I've been gassy and need Gas-X. And maybe surgery."

TomHarrington

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and tonic. And NOW I've been gassy and need Gas-X. And maybe surgery."

Following a brief

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

Following a brief silence, Ray said,

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com

"No, you idiot!"

Following a brief silence, Ray said, "This is silly

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

Following a brief silence, Ray said, "This is silly. You want money?

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

Following a brief silence, Ray said, "This is silly. You want money? Why, you little

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

Following a brief silence, Ray said, "This is silly. You want money? Why, you little......Some romantic evening!"

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

Following a brief silence, Ray said, "This is silly. You want money? Why, you little......Some romantic evening!" He slapped his