Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
I meant to write something meaningful here, but I've forgotten what it was. *thinks*
Oh yeah.

Have you voted in the Western contest yet? I've read them all, but have to go back through the best ones and pick three.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's on my list of thing to do for Saturday. Until then, I just don't really have the time.

Maybe tomorrow, though, depending on how things go at uni.

:idea:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know Ambrosia is going to smack us both with a rolled up newspaper pretty soon. :tongue
<snip>

Nah. Nothing wrong with a bit of innuendo. It is the blatant "sex in the face first thing in the morning before coffee" that will get you smacked. ;)

I meant to write something meaningful here, but I've forgotten what it was. *thinks*
Oh yeah.

Have you voted in the Western contest yet? I've read them all, but have to go back through the best ones and pick three.

I am still reading. I plan to finish up the stories today and then go back and start weeding through the list of ones I most liked. Not going to be easy. Some people are getting crossed off because of grammar messes. Which is really a shame because a bit of editing would have kept them in the running longer. But is better for me because I have too many possibles now to wade through and choose from. I think in the end it is going to come down to who wrote the most engaging story and then took the time to edit it, too.

It's a good contest. :D

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, your Majesty.

Good morning, dear Royals.

Breakfast:

pouringcoffee.jpg

Fruit-1.jpg
050311_spninach_mushrroom_onion_omelet.jpg
untitled.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Some people are getting crossed off because of grammar messes. Which is really a shame because a bit of editing would have kept them in the running longer.

I *tried*, dammit. You see how good your grammar is in a story you came up with and submitted all in 48 hrs.

:e2bummed:

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is why I'm starting to think that perhaps we ought to extend the term of office, in general.

(Not to mention it might alleviate the "oh crap, I need someone for Sunday!" ... or is that just me? :D)

:idea:

I don't mind being Queen another week, if the court approves. It's up to you guys. That would give me the chance to catch up a bit more over the weekend and post all the silly pics I meant to post this week.

I also apparently forgot to order food for everyone last night and left you starving for dinner. (Bad Queen!)

So, let me make up for that. Enjoy. (And don't forget to keep some leftovers for the weekend!)

thanksgivingdinner.jpg

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I have to leave leftovers?

Good day Queen Beatrix and howdy Royals. :)

Sorry I've been absent forever from the castle. My grandtot got ill and was put in the hospital and as soon as she got out, I fell deathly ill and was put in there myself. :Shrug:

Anyway after a blood transfusion and two surgeries, and a lot of stabbing, prodding, and slicing me up- I escaped.

I should of stole some of the pie, though. It was the only good thing in there. :)

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Huh? Blood transfusion and two surgeries? You are kidding, right? Glad grand-tot is better, but are you OK?

Jeeze, how many of your posts did I miss this week?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I really wasn't on this week. I was being tortured in the hospital. :D

I still have one surgery to go and not feeling too great, yet. But at least I'm out of there for now. :hooray:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I have a chronic bleeding disorder and every three yrs or so I run out of blood. I had two surgeries, one was for seeing if I had cancer another was to see how they can stop what's going on with me. The third one will be so that it never happens again. ;)

I've had 14 blood tranfusions and I've almost died 11 times.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, nighty, so wish you didn't have to go thru this. It's just not fair. Prayers always sent to you and very glad you're out of the hosp. That's a good sign and hopefully the 3rd op. will make you all well. That's what we all pray for! :Hug2:s

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2:

Thank you my lurvely Susie. No worries, I'll be fixed soon and eating up everything in the castle and raiding the wine cellar in no time at all. ;)

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Good Lord, NF, you mean you didn't char everyone in that hospital? :evil
Third time is a charm. Get well soon. :Hug2:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now there's a good breakfast! Well done, Princess Nightflyer! :D

Good morning, your Majesty.

I woke up at 5:30 am in severe pain in my shoulders and neck. Nothing so far has helped. I have one of those microwavable hotpacks on my left shoulder right now. I hope it works. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, my Queen.

I am feeling better this morning, thank you. A little left over residual pain, but nothing major like it was yesterday. I actually wonder if I didn't have a "touch of something" from the way I felt. Night and day between yesterday and this morning when I woke up feeling human again.

Breakfast?

dragongoodmorning.jpg

buffet-1.jpg
DSC02015.jpg
DBCEC054-orig.jpg

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Why do my graham crackers never break along the lines? Why? Why? Why? :gaah

*pours remaining milk in the cat dish*

Good afternoon, your Majesty.
Good afternoon, Royals.

Glad you are feeling better Ambrosia.
love-130.GIF

And I'm very glad NF is back with us and feeling better, too.

I've been surprisingly productive of late. Working on two short stories, both plots pretty well nailed down, and have taken lots of notes.
Now I have a quiet afternoon to myself to write, and my brain is blank.
computer-22.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.