Registered
Reaction score
Hoping to get off work early today

(Oh please, oh please, oh puh-leeeeze)

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I want to go home, have a shot, and sit in front of the tv.

Man I haven't written at all this week.

TabithaTodd

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wwwtabithatodd.wordpress.com
In the last two weeks I've gotten Strep throat, ostitis media with effusion and perforation, fever, my tower (computer) broke not once but twice. I'm on the laptop by the way. I lost some crucial documents and files but nothing that affects my work as a graphics designer or writer - just other stuff that was there that I needed. I still can't hear well out of my right ear and I lost almost 5 shifts with my out of home job at the 7\11 because of being sick...I had a rough 2 weeks and TEEE GEEE IIIII FFFFFF...

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, gang! Sure sorry you had such an awful week, Tabitha. Hope next week for you and everyone is terrific.((((((HUGS)))))) & :Cake: for y'all.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh, Friday! Kick back tonight, eat dinner a little late, have a beer, watch some baseball with half my attention, just to be near my sweetie, then sleep in a bit tomorrow. What's not to like?

Oh, you mean I can party now? Cool!

Maryn, taking Susie for a spin on the imaginary dance floor, because girls can dance with girls

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
Maryn! How's my dear friend doing? Hope super. *Grabs Maryn and starts to spin on the floor* The judges rate us 10, 10, 10! :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
In the last two weeks I've gotten Strep throat, ostitis media with effusion and perforation, fever, my tower (computer) broke not once but twice. I'm on the laptop by the way. I lost some crucial documents and files but nothing that affects my work as a graphics designer or writer - just other stuff that was there that I needed. I still can't hear well out of my right ear and I lost almost 5 shifts with my out of home job at the 7\11 because of being sick...I had a rough 2 weeks and TEEE GEEE IIIII FFFFFF...

so you deserve two Fridays in a row!

I am still celebrating Friday, by the way.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
For a minute I thought you said, it's Fudge Night. That's great, too! :D Yeah, let's keep the par-tay goin' all weekend, k.

RaineeRose

We're moving on...
Registered
Reaction score
I hope I get off work early. Oh, wait a minute -- I'm a stay-at-home mom. Friday is like every other day. Still, I'll join the party and celebrate with all those who work in a different building from the one they sleep in. Hooray for us all! Par-tay!!

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
I hope I get off work early. Oh, wait a minute -- I'm a stay-at-home mom. Friday is like every other day. Still, I'll join the party and celebrate with all those who work in a different building from the one they sleep in. Hooray for us all! Par-tay!!
I am a SAHM too, we can always celebrate our spouses being home, or not having the kids in school. :)

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I forgot I have a bottle of wine in the fridge. I may have a glass tonight and then finish the bottle tomorrow.

Gads, I hope its at least a white wine!

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Hooray!! Now is the time to totally let your hair down (if you have any) and relax.:partyguy:

What's everyone doing over the weekend?

I'm going to get down and dirty tomorrow morning, by helping out at my local park. On sunday I'm going to a free workshop, book signing and film launch. :D Fun!

This week has been lots of active job applying and recruitment agency signing up. :D Next week, looks to be the same but with a bit of flavour here and there! Always fun. :D

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Even though I work from home, I love the weekends. Sleeping in, phone not ringing as much, doorbell not ringing as much, not keeping to my week's schedule....

So--I'm bringing this to the TGIF party:
b735b2f604c50b46
86b8c6213d1b0ede
732cbcff665261f2
14d8b83b5a084328

Party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Even though I work from home, I love the weekends. Sleeping in, phone not ringing as much, doorbell not ringing as much, not keeping to my week's schedule....

So--I'm bringing this to the TGIF party:
b735b2f604c50b46
86b8c6213d1b0ede
732cbcff665261f2
14d8b83b5a084328

Party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yum, and I'll bring a little gem I discovered on holiday last week.

48cointreau.jpg

It's great in pancakes! The speciality in the South of France. :D