Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, play with the little kitty, AC. :D You have fed her her tuna lately, haven't you?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Of course I have. I think she's on a tuna high.

Little kitty has razor-sharp claws.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I don't play with my cats, one likes to rip your veins out with her claws, the other likes to sink his teeth in, and the last one just hides cuz she's a scaredy cat. :Shrug:

Every now and again I'll pick up a string and wave it around and then drop it and run before the teeth and claws can get me.

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
You must all have very good-looking cats, with all the love and excellent food they get.

My cat in Bali is small and quite nice-looking but I only just realized, upon being back in Singapore, how unattractive cats are in Bali. Maybe it's their diet or neglect or a combination of the two. My cat in Bali is (was? not mine any more) well-looked after and much-loved. I can only hope the gardener will take care of her. The strays we have in our Singapore house were beautiful kittens which have grown into very nice-looking cats.

Ugly, pretty, handsome...don't care. I LOVE cats!!!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My cat when she was about one year old.

302308_131212833641490_100002583237207_172200_4997218_n.jpg

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, very cute, AC. She must take after you.

What? I'm just securing my coffee needs for when the end of the world comes.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You must all have very good-looking cats, with all the love and excellent food they get.

My cat in Bali is small and quite nice-looking but I only just realized, upon being back in Singapore, how unattractive cats are in Bali. Maybe it's their diet or neglect or a combination of the two. My cat in Bali is (was? not mine any more) well-looked after and much-loved. I can only hope the gardener will take care of her. The strays we have in our Singapore house were beautiful kittens which have grown into very nice-looking cats.

Ugly, pretty, handsome...don't care. I LOVE cats!!!

My mother and son cats are mostly white with gray tails, feet, and stripes on their faces. Part siamese. They are very pretty/handsome. :) The other is just a black cat. :D Cute in the face, though, and the size of a one yr old even though she's seven.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not trying to pry into your business, n-f, but what are you going to do about your electricity and Internet?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I paid the electricity what they wanted. Left me with 30 bucks for two weeks. I can't pay on anything else. They'll either cut it or wait until next payday. :Shrug: I can live without internet. ;)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Can't you pay it off in small installments

Hi, peydob. Welcome to the HoF. :)

No, when they send the disconnect they want it all. If they don't send one before I get paid again, then I'll send 'em what I can and see if they take it. :)

Good morning, house of sleeping dragons.

Not asleep, was watching a movie. :) Don't you ever sleep?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't sleep. Someone might break in and steal my coffee stash.

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Beautiful cat AC! From n-f's description, her cats sound beautiful, too. Here's to cats, beautiful, all of them even if cat pageant judges might think otherwise.

n-f, I hope you don't end up paying a lot in re-connection fees. Would be such a shame to make small payments, get switched off and then asked to pay more in the long-run on re-connection.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No self-respecting cat would willingly participate in a cat show. Any cat who does so will be shunned by other cats.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Beautiful cat AC! From n-f's description, her cats sound beautiful, too. Here's to cats, beautiful, all of them even if cat pageant judges might think otherwise.

n-f, I hope you don't end up paying a lot in re-connection fees. Would be such a shame to make small payments, get switched off and then asked to pay more in the long-run on re-connection.

I'll just have to wait and see how it goes. :Shrug: Does no good worrying over what you can't do anything about. :)

not sure my cats would be allowed in a pageant, one is just plain lazy and the other is meaner than crap, and the last one is shy and scared of all the world. :D

Diana W.

I'm evolving
Registered
Reaction score
Jesus Rob, could you let me at least have another coffee before I have to deal with looking at your avvie? And I thought your regular one was scary! :e2thud:

Good morning HOF'ers! :D

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's never too early to be Jonesed, MrW & BL.

Heathens.

ROAR :D

Status
Not open for further replies.