Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
yep, that's why I said that it was a stretch. :p

I could eat some cheesecake and strawberries. If I had any.

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh gosh, I just watched An Affair to Remember, and rewinded (rewound?) the end twice so I could watch again and again. Now I am all weepy. I tried to explain to my roommate (boy) how romantic the whole story is, but I don't think guys get that movie.

I will take coffee, pecan pie, and strawberry cheesecake. Oh yes and I think someone was eating popcorn. I'll take some of that too. :D

Actually I might go to bed soon. Tomorrow is a long day of driving and FINALLY seeing people open the presents I got them. I think this is the first year I've been able to wait without forcing people to open their presents.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I have a list of depressing movies from a thread on here, I'm going to have a movie marathon tonight, I'll add that one to the list.

I have to work tomorrow night, so won't be having anyone over until Sunday. I really didn't buy anything except for a few toys for the grandtots. It's been a rough year.

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, Syd and safe driving. :)

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have a list of depressing movies from a thread on here, I'm going to have a movie marathon tonight, I'll add that one to the list.

I have to work tomorrow night, so won't be having anyone over until Sunday. I really didn't buy anything except for a few toys for the grandtots. It's been a rough year.

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, Syd and safe driving. :)

It is not a depressing movie, it is ...... wonnnnderful. Add it to your wonnnnnderful movie list. I have to work on Sunday :( but I am trying not to think about it.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that sucks. I got out of working this year. It's a miracle.

I'm off.

Hey, AC, Susie, and all the house of funners and floozies, if I don't see you again before Sunday, I wish you all the Merriest of Christmases. :) and lots of pie and chocolate.

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I imagine I will make some good holiday money. Hopefully. I may have to flash something, jk. (kind of)

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, house of pies*,

Well, my shopping is almost done. Oh boy, it's crazy out there. Seems SA is no different to USA when it comes to shopping rage! Sorry you had that experience, Susie, and glad you're home safe.

Thought I'd share this with you: We're having Turducken for Christmas lunch.

When my husband made this announcement I thought he was planning a coup on some foreign country. But no, it's a de-boned turkey, stuffed with a de-boned duck, stuffed with a de-boned chicken. Hubby is going to cook it on the Weber.
It is really big. We are going to be having turducken sandwiches for...ever!

If I don't get to you all again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS I wish you all a wonderful, safe time. :)

*I haz lemon meringue pie. :D

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
At my age, the only thing I can flash is a flashlight! :) Y'all have a wonderful Xmas 'n may 2012 be way better than 2011. It was a rough year for us, too ...

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh.... *unwinds*

I have now finished 6 days of work in a row. I won't be doing that again any time soon! Good for my pay, bad for my psyche.

And I can officially say (now) that I have worked an 8-hour shift in retail on the busiest shopping day on the Australian calendar. :tongue

I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep, but I haven't been online all day, so here I am. :)

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Holidays, everyone! (^_^)

20111217-1-resized.jpg

20111221-3-resized.jpg
20111221-4-resized.jpg

Last edited:

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
good mornin' house of floozies 'n funners (which is one in the same) :D Hope it's a great Xmas for all 'n to all a good day 'n night! :) :Cake:s!

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Christmas Eve to you all! Bright and sunny here. Now if I could just get motivated...
I'm so looking forward to 2012. 2011 was *&#@.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's quiet in here today. People must be baking and cooking and shopping and wrapping and napping and rapping and prancing and dancing and freelancing.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Put me down for all of the above! Unless it involves shopping.

We're currently of no fixed abode after moving out of our place yesterday and having a bit of time to fill before heading out to Germany.

So if you could all see your way clear to putting on the kettle for a nice cup of tea, we will be there directly.

ROAR :D

PS. Have a great Christmas, fornsteners! See you on the other side, sort of fing!

*capers*

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Christmas, Rob! When are you and your bride heading to Germany? Brr.

Husband and daughter out the door to Kmart. *cackle*. Time to make a mess.

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll put the kettle on, but wont be here most of the day. Don't worry, you and Mrs. Rob can make yourselves at home. We have a beautiful selection of Xbox games to choose from.

Last night I put my hair into pincurls because I thought it would be fun. I had to sleep with a shower cap on. And now they seem to have not dried at all!!! So I am gonna go hit em with some hot air before I take them out. Oh well, they are probably gonna give me a broccolii head anyway.

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
Hello and Merry Christmas Eve, everyone. I am even as we speak making custard in a double boiler for our Christmas dinner trifle. My husband baked a honey-mead-vanilla poundcake, and I have cherries from our tree out front and farmer's market raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries for inside.

... And for some weird reason fresh berries have been available at good prices, so we're having them on top. Festive!

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Just reading the past few posts has worn me out. LOL

Happy whatever floats your boat people.

Status
Not open for further replies.