Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
um....not sure, BW...you don't have deer pee on-- do you? I saw that in a video once. It's highly recommended to wear for hunting deer. :ROFL: Ok, not really, don't do that.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Sara, you know you wanna sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas! I have candy, too.

Erm... sure, Ted, sure...

*backs away slowly*

I'm just going to... um... get my Christmas list... which is... um... all the way over there...

Everyone seems to be doing that lately... Its the cologne, right?

Sure, we'll go with that. ;)

I have chocolate chip cookies and tea. *shares*

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
That's my favorite show! Remember when I asked you what you drove, etc? I watch too much Top Gear UK. Not a big fan of TP US. It's ok, I guess.

Right now I'm watching my favorite football team get their asses handed to them by a team they've already beaten once this season.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Need a lift, Ted? *grabs van* I can fly you around and roast the FAA when they come to shoot us down.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
LOL. The misadventures of the Top Gear team transcend nationality... mostly because they are a bit crap at whatever they lend their hand to.

I'm sure I'll learn all about US sports when Abby is through with me. (she already picked out the team I am going to support)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I'll need cows to run on. And maybe some whiskey. Just make sure someone has a map and can read it, bc I have a lousy sense of direction.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Just cross the pond and don't go too far North or too far South.

I live in the house with the... um... Just let me know when you're coming, I'll keep an eye out for you. :D

(I mean, if you're crossing the pond, you might as well come visit me too, right?)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Just cross the pond and don't go too far North or too far South.

I live in the house with the... um... Just let me know when you're coming, I'll keep an eye out for you. :D

(I mean, if you're crossing the pond, you might as well come visit me too, right?)

Definitely!! And I think we'll be easy to spot...unless they have a lot of dragons flying overhead with vans clutched in their talons with trolls and long bearded Scots on board. If they do, then you may have to grow some wings and meet us halfway.

then you can be a sparkly pegasus unipony

Status
Not open for further replies.