thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Vin Diesel?

Jeez. He looks like someone smacked him in the face with a frying pan.

Only because my husband has a few pictures wherein HE looks like VIn Diesel...in an uber-sexy way (they're on my Myspace). He's not my fave actor, but he definitely has his hot hot HOTTTTT moments. (I refer you to Chronicles of Riddick, specifically the scene where he turns around and is STEAMING...). So yeah, I'd take a piece of that.

You have him. I shall have JP. YOu got no choice.

Whatever. JP is totally my top choice. VD (oh God, that sounds wrong...) is only so I can pretend he's my husband. LOL ANd I still called JP first. He's MINE. I'll make him walk the line...

Reaction score
Walk the line? I've got something a little more horizontal in mind for him. ;)

And no you did NOT call it first. I must try to find that thread where I claimed first dibs on all JPs...

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Walk the line? I've got something a little more horizontal in mind for him. ;)

Yeah, but I'd like to have him walk towards and away from me a couple of times, just as a warm-up, before I let him go all gladiator on me. Heheheh

And no you did NOT call it first. I must try to find that thread where I claimed first dibs on all JPs...

I called it first in THIS thread. If you want, we can fight for it. I'd totally win. :box:

Reaction score
He'd be walking away from you towards me. :D

I'd fight. I'd win. I have a bad case of the raging-JPs. You'd so lose.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
He'd be walking away from you towards me. :D

Yeah right. He'd be walking away to show me that ass, and then walking right back towards me. He'd even be saying "Yeah, that Scottish chick was nuts, but you, on the other hand..." And I shouldn't continue that thought or I will have to go to the gym early and take my frustration out in the weight room. Where I'll be toning up, so I can kick your ass...

I'd fight. I'd win. I have a bad case of the raging-JPs. You'd so lose.

I have a bad case of the raging "my husband is too far away for me to get a piece and I'm wickedly frustrated to the point of homicide"'s. So there.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I think not. *pouts and crosses her arms*

FINE. At least I was offering to share. Fighting makes JP angry. And then he will NOT be merciful. He won't do either one of us. Now, if we approach him together, in a civilized fashion, and offer him a chance to have 2 girls at once, we both know what he'll say.

"Well, that sounds lovely, ladies. But I'm a really a one-woman man, so why don't you hit the road, scarlet? Lori and I are busy."

Reaction score
Listen to her, thinking she knows what makes him angry...

What makes him angry is you thinking you can have him. "Nichola, tell her to go away before I have the Praetorian Guards tie her to a tree upside down for the tigers to eat."

See? He just told me that. While he sits on my settee, naked. With a bucket of blackberry jam.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Listen to her, thinking she knows what makes him angry...

I'd say YOU are on the list of what makes him angry. Trying to keep me away from him and all...

See? He just told me that. While he sits on my settee, naked. With a bucket of blackberry jam.

He can't be there. He's here, drizzling maple syrup all over himself and telling me to turn the laptop off and come to bed.

Reaction score
You really need to stop hallucinating. He can't be in your kitchen. Your padded cell doesn't HAVE a kitchen.

My house does. And he's in it, rooting through the freezer for ANOTHER tub of Haagen-Dazs to smear all over his manly muscles.

What's that, Joaquin? AGAIN? Oh well...*sigh* Scuse me, more sex to be had...

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
You really need to stop hallucinating. He can't be in your kitchen. Your padded cell doesn't HAVE a kitchen.

My house does. And he's in it, rooting through the freezer for ANOTHER tub of Haagen-Dazs to smear all over his manly muscles.

What's that, Joaquin? AGAIN? Oh well...*sigh* Scuse me, more sex to be had...

Oh yeah, I'M hallucinating? Yeah right. That sound you hear is the doctor coming to give you more drugs.

That sound *I* hear is Joaquin coming to give me more lovin'...

Reaction score
Peace and quiet? No wonder he said he wasn't interested in you; he likes ladies with a little bit of life in them if you get me...;)

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Peace and quiet? No wonder he said he wasn't interested in you; he likes ladies with a little bit of life in them if you get me...;)

Peace and quiet as in no distractions. I never said JP and I wouldn't be making any noises. Cuz trust me, it gets might loud 'round here when JP comes over...

Reaction score
Yeah, that would be the sound of him screaming for escape. Shouting for the love of his life.

That would be...

...ME! :D