Is this seriously legit?!

Rina Evans

Registered
Reaction score
A Washington Township police officer has been placed on paid leave after a video entitled "crazy toledo cop" went viral over the weekend.

The four-minute video shows the officer at a trafficstop in a township neighborhood. The woman in the video claims she is being harassed by the officer who she says smashed her cell phone when she tried to call police.

Christ. I have so many issues with some (some, not all. some) law enforcement officers and this is one reason. Men with guns thinking they're all that getting badges to stroke their egos.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Everything on the video itself is bad. Did you see the way the cop picked up that guy?

How bad would depend on what happened before. It's possible that the cop was correct in arresting these people, but for some reason just completly lost it. Very unprofessional. But with the attitude he's displaying, I wonder if this should have been a quick ticket and it was his fault things escalated.

Wonder if there's more video and this is the worst of it (Which is pretty bad) or if this is where someone started to tape it.

Can't really imagine an excuse for how he reacted, but would still like more info.

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
I saw this link on a friend's FB page.

Not sure how reputable the source is, but the article says the police officer had stopped to write a citation for someone else, and was blocking this guy's driveway. Guy asked the PO to move his car, and it went from there.

Billtrumpet25

Registered
Reaction score
I saw this link on a friend's FB page.

Not sure how reputable the source is, but the article says the police officer had stopped to write a citation for someone else, and was blocking this guy's driveway. Guy asked the PO to move his car, and it went from there.

I saw that link, too. That's the original link I saw, but I was skeptical at first, so I searched for other articles relating to the incident. Surprisingly, the story seems to have remained local; I didn't find any big name TV news stations covering the story...