• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Entangled Publishing

KimJo

Outside the box, with the werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
Preacher's Wife, congrats on the full request!

Still waiting on a response from Adrien-Luc Sanders to the full I sent after the pitch contest, but it's only been just over a month, so I wasn't expecting to hear this quickly.

akaria

Registered
Reaction score
I'll join you on the waiting bench KimJo! Meanwhile I'm working on two novellas to pass the time. Fortunately school starts in ten days and I'll have plenty of distractions.

Jamiekswriter

USA Today Bestselling Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jkschmidt.com
I'm still waiting to hear from Liz on a full from the pitch contest too. I'll give it another month before nudging. :D

KimJo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
I'll join you on the waiting bench KimJo! Meanwhile I'm working on two novellas to pass the time. Fortunately school starts in ten days and I'll have plenty of distractions.

I've lost count of what I'm working on... I have edits on two YA Christmas short stories that were just accepted, edits on an M/M romance I'm self-publishing, and I'm working on a romance novel for one of my publishers. I think that'll keep me occupied until I hear back on my Entangled submission. LOL. Good luck, Akaria and Jamie!

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score

Tromboli

Hopelessly Hopeful
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staceytrombley.com
Gotcha, I didn't notice that #13 (though I'd heard of the book). I knew entangled was doing well, but I didn't know that well!

trinity

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Adrien-Luc Sanders on their Zombie fairy tale sub yet?

trinity

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, I hope so! Then again, 98 rejections letters may take a few days to get out, lol. Guess the sub call was a big success! Well, as I anxiously check my email, I will remind myself no news is good news :)

cameomac

Geek girl since 1977
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Trinity, I'm in the same boat myself. Welcome aboard the S.S. Neurotic. :e2drown:

trinity

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Trinity, I'm in the same boat myself. Welcome aboard the S.S. Neurotic. :e2drown:

Seems I'm in good company then :) I saw your post about a receipt email and I didn't get one either. I, of course, also had the 'maybe I haven't heard back because he never even received it' thought running through my mind. I know Entangled has a lengthy acquisition process but I also know they try to send out personalized rejections. 98 would probably take a while, but I'm going to stay optimistic. Hopefully we hear something (good) soon!

KimJo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
I haven't gotten a rejection... I didn't submit to the zombie fairy tale call, but since Adrien also requested fulls from at least one pitch contest, I'm guessing some of those might have also been among the rejections. So I'm going to assume I'm still in the game unless I hear otherwise.

TorontoGirl

Write on, write on...
Registered
Reaction score
Seems I'm in good company then :) I saw your post about a receipt email and I didn't get one either. I, of course, also had the 'maybe I haven't heard back because he never even received it' thought running through my mind. I know Entangled has a lengthy acquisition process but I also know they try to send out personalized rejections. 98 would probably take a while, but I'm going to stay optimistic. Hopefully we hear something (good) soon!

Okay, now I can relax. I'm so glad this was posted. I didn't know who to ask and DID NOT want to bother him regarding my submission.

trinity

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a rejection... I didn't submit to the zombie fairy tale call, but since Adrien also requested fulls from at least one pitch contest, I'm guessing some of those might have also been among the rejections. So I'm going to assume I'm still in the game unless I hear otherwise.

Were you a contest sub? When I looked back at the tweets he mentioned he hasn't started contest subs yet (but that was a few days ago). The 98 were from zombie fairy tale and house of horror sub calls but he could only accept 7-8.

trinity

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, now I can relax. I'm so glad this was posted. I didn't know who to ask and DID NOT want to bother him regarding my submission.

I love AW for this very reason. It's nice knowing others are wondering the same things. :) If I hear anything, good or bad, I'll be sure to post an update.

cameomac

Geek girl since 1977
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: Welcome aboard, KimJo and TorontoGirl. Margaritas are being served on the lido deck.:e2steer:

starshooter

Registered
Reaction score
Just to add my timeline for my YA with Entangled's Erin...

Query: April 9
Sent requested full: April 24
Sent Follow-up: Aug 27th (because 18wks felt like eternity)
Received Reply: Sept 2 saying she's currently on April subs and that she did receive my MS.

Phew... at least it was received and I don't have to start a second round of 18wks!

Good luck to all of you!

KimJo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
Were you a contest sub? When I looked back at the tweets he mentioned he hasn't started contest subs yet (but that was a few days ago). The 98 were from zombie fairy tale and house of horror sub calls but he could only accept 7-8.

Yeah, I was a contest sub. So maybe he just hasn't gotten to it yet. (But still, I haven't gotten a rejection... so I'm going to take that as a good sign...)

KimJo

Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
:welcome: Welcome aboard, KimJo and TorontoGirl. Margaritas are being served on the lido deck.:e2steer:

Thanks... I'm severely allergic to alcohol, but if you have a non-alcoholic margie I'll take it. LOL. (And I've been a member here since 2005, so I've been on board a while; I just lurk a lot.)

cameomac

Geek girl since 1977
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks... I'm severely allergic to alcohol, but if you have a non-alcoholic margie I'll take it. LOL. (And I've been a member here since 2005, so I've been on board a while; I just lurk a lot.)
Sorry for the confusion, I meant to welcome you to the ever-growing boat of people anxiously waiting for an Entangled response.

MacKinnon

Registered
Reaction score
Just to add my timeline for my YA with Entangled's Erin...

Query: April 9
Sent requested full: April 24
Sent Follow-up: Aug 27th (because 18wks felt like eternity)
Received Reply: Sept 2 saying she's currently on April subs and that she did receive my MS.

Phew... at least it was received and I don't have to start a second round of 18wks!

Good luck to all of you!

I'm an April sub with Erin, too. :)
subbed March 29th
full sent April 7th.
nudged Aug 2nd
replied she hadn't gotten to April yet on Aug 17th.

I'm glad to know she is working in April - I'm over the mood excited!

Last edited: