XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Debio, I've got some half composted bullshit* you can come pick up.

*okay, it's actually multigender horse shit. But, if you want bullshit, join me at work.

Speaking of work, the company's security guard robbed a local grocery store IN HIS SMALL HOME TOWN last night and got $300 or so and a visit from the police.

Yay for stupid people.

I wish I could come pick it up. Horseshit is firmer and comes in sizes much easier to throw at people*.

*I grew up in a farm town with lots of cows and horses. This is not knowledge from direct experimentation...exactly.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Folks arrived at the house. It's not nearly as bad as I thought. (I think I was viewing it through the :gaah-goggles.)

And then we took an arrow to the knee went out for Indian, as the local place has a buffet on Thursday.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
And then we took an arrow to the knee went out for Indian, as the local place has a buffet on Thursday.

I should be tired of this meme by now, but it's the gift that keeps on giving.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Quiet here tonight. I've been mostly awol for a couple of days with a touchy stomach thing, and now the toddlers appear to have picked it up too. Ugh!

Hope everyone is well and off being productive writers :)

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Quiet here tonight. I've been mostly awol for a couple of days with a touchy stomach thing, and now the toddlers appear to have picked it up too. Ugh!

Hope everyone is well and off being productive writers :)

Yeah, it's quiet. I'm sitting around waiting for the fun to start.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score

I was like that for several years, when I was living in Singapore for a while. Waiting for my North American acquaintances to get on with their evening when it was the start of the day for me.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Folks arrived at the house. It's not nearly as bad as I thought. (I think I was viewing it through the :gaah-goggles.)

Wouldn't that just be :gaah-gles? :D

Ugh. Zat ees zee vurst, being sick with sick kiddo.

Hope you feel better soon, all of you.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
2pm to 6pm is really really boring here. (I'm in GMT+9)

Debio

Registered
Reaction score

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I think I'm starting work on the new WIP tomorrow. I need to be doing something during this query process. And, honestly, pretty excited to jump back in the story. Mostly because things are going to get bad for my heroine pretty damn quickly in book 2. Heh.

Evil author is happy author.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I'm wondering why I haven't heard from the landlady. The new one. Why do I have to call them all the time? I just called to check on my application Wednesday and that's when I heard I had gotten the apartment. The gal in the office said the landlady would call me today - she didn't....

I like green tea very much. But personally, I don't like the green tea flavored foods. My wife however, loves the green tea Kit Kats. I have finally gotten her to buy 2 bags, one normal bag for me. Then being the typical wife, she scars her chocolate then eats half of mine.

there are green tea kit kats??? Why?

Alright, as promised, here is the dire ad so you know I wasn't exaggerating. I glanced at the poor boy today when I went to get my trailer. His paddock is full of poo in areas but he looked okay until he got excited. Then he looked a little rough.

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/grd/2924759933.html

just sad... poor hoarsie. I'll give the fool this much - he/she/it is being upfront. A lot of people hide this sort of thing with drugs and send you off down the road with a horse with a hidden condition. Clearly he needs to be gelded. Clearly this person has questionable horse sense. But I do applaud that they are telling people they are getting a free, sick horse and will take him back when he proves to be more trouble than a reasonably priced, healthy animal. I can't believe I typed all that.

The stupid. It burns.

Speaking of work, the company's security guard robbed a local grocery store IN HIS SMALL HOME TOWN last night and got $300 or so and a visit from the police.

Yay for stupid people.

hmmm... I'm thinking his future in the security field has been compromised.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I'm wondering why I haven't heard from the landlady. The new one. Why do I have to call them all the time? I just called to check on my application Wednesday and that's when I heard I had gotten the apartment. The gal in the office said the landlady would call me today - she didn't....

there are green tea kit kats??? Why?

The stupid. It burns.

The landlady doesn't call because she is cheap and wants you to pay for the call?

They don't have all sorts of different flavored Kit Kats where you live?

The stupid burning thing? Yeah, you gotta watch that, it's like napalm. It's really, really hard to get it off. That's why, at random intervals, you must scream out, "don't touch me!" Then maybe you won't get any on you.

I tried it, and no one gets close enough to touch me anymore. Especially on the bus or train.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
They frequently put out different flavors, the green tea one is pretty constant, they also have white chocolate frequently, strawberry, and one or two others that are mostly seasonal and I can't remember because I tried them once and said ick

I'll try to remember that Kit Kat varieties may be a Japan only thing next time I see a new flavor. Then I'll mention it.

Now for ice cream they have some weird flavors.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score

Bacon-and-egg ice cream? One of the inventions of Heston Blumenthal, a TV chef here and owner of The Fat Duck, one of the UK's three three-Michelin-star restaurants and heavily into experimental cookery.

Other items on the tasting menu (yours for £180, and usually booked up two months in advance) include snail porridge and an edible beach scene.

I've never been there but would love to. Maybe one day...

Good morning Cantina and happy Easter.

I'm off to Eastercon later this morning, commuting there and back all four days, so I won't be in AW much if at all until Monday evening.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bettie, you are right on both fronts.

Morning folks. I dont wanna get up but today should be very quiet at work.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Double post for some reason. I'm doing some writing before I leave for the train in half an hour.

Happy writing everyone.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
If I get one more "woe is me" thrown at me today, I'm going to give them something to woe about.

That sounded way fiercer in my head.

It sounded way fierce in mine, too :eek:

And mine :gone:

In other news: several food allergies. I has them :D

At this point, life is just getting hilarious. :D
Aw :Hug2:

Yay for stupid people.
:roll:

(I think I was viewing it through the :gaah-goggles.)
:roll:

Feel free to start on your own and then we can join in later.

Evil author is happy author.
My new motto.

I'll try to remember that Kit Kat varieties may be a Japan only thing next time I see a new flavor. Then I'll mention it.

I sometimes see one of these new flavoured kit-kats and I think, oo, interesting, orange and paraffin flavour, but it never makes me want to actually buy it. It's lost on me.

I'm off to Eastercon later this morning, commuting there and back all four days, so I won't be in AW much if at all until Monday evening.
Have fun Eye, tell us all about it when you get back.

Morning folks. I dont wanna get up but today should be very quiet at work.
Wishing you calm karma, and no idiots.

Happy writing everyone.
You people are a good influence. I turned on the WP and started writing before I did almost anything else this morning. I even wrote over 1,000 words yesterday.

Morning cantinas :Sun:

I have nothing witty to add at the moment. So time for this

:Coffee:

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
:e2yawn:Good Morning Friends:e2yawn:

I am up at this ungodly hour (3am) because my upstairs neighbors decided to have a brawl. They're still yelling at each other and all I can make out is a lot of F bombs. It woke Mr. Kricket up as well and we debated calling the police, but it does seem to be settling down. My biggest concern is that there is a little one living up there, I think about 2 yr old.

I'm thinking that if I hear it escalate again, I'll call the cops. This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.