Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all.

I absolutely love having no power. So much fun, haha....

Not.

Last edited:

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to second what Liosse just said. I've learned a lot from getting and giving critiques over in the share your work part of the site.

Hey, Taylor. I hope your power comes back soon!

HobbitTon

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Just checking in. Hope you all are doing just fabulous.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
So, we got the power back. However, they might still end up closing school tomorrow because of it.

I'm just laughing because my school wouldn't close if the world was ending for gods sake.

It's very, very quiet here, compared to the last time I was really on the forums...

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for having power back! I'm a little worried we're going to lose ours, with all this snow.

It is really quiet here. It's sad. I've been scrolling through one of the old versions of TWFT for a couple days and I miss it.

Hey, Am! :D Happy 2014.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
back when if you didnt come on for a day the thread was like 100 pages later? yeah i miss those days

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yep. well i'm doing nothing all day and "Attempting" to get work done so that means in reality i'll be on here all day procrastinating.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Ive been extremely lazy for months. I've not written a single word in about two months. Which if you guys remember is unheard of for me. In fact this whole writers depression is just getting worst.

I've never been so down before because i'm not writing. I've never been like this and i'm not sure how to handle it. But with work i'm just too tired to do anything but sleep and veg out infront of the tv. Then with a bf who always wants to hang out i just never have time to write, and when i do, i cant. Its becoming a horrible problem....

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Awww I'm sorry. It's okay to be in a slump. What about, when you get a chance to write, just trying to do a short piece? Just something to bring the magic back.

I haven't written on a novel since...um...the beginning of the summer, I think. I've been writing a lot of fanfiction and shorter things, though.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Ive been trying but just end up quiting. So for my new years resolution i'm determined by 2015 to get two of my novels to agents for the first time ever.

Been writing for like 14 years now and have never gotten even half way through the beta stage of the process. I'm tired of it all so i'm just going to do it all myself and send them out finally.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah true. Made myself a cool new avatar to stay motivated

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
btw, i just because a huge Dr. Who fan within the last year or so and I FINALLY understand what your avatar is! WHOOOO