• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Forever More Publishing

E. S. Lark

Editing all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to Alice for adding the link: http://www.forevermorepublishing.com/index.html

I came across this new publisher earlier today while researching other, potential publishers for future submissions. In any case, it looks like they first opened for submissions back in September (according to their blog) and opened the site early this year.

Looking at the book listings on both All Romance and Amazon, the current titles either haven't sold at all, or had a sale a long time ago, as the rankings are 700+. I cannot tell how or if they market their works.

With that said, this is what I do know:

- [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Marisa Chenery is the owner and the one and only editor of this house. Oh, she's also a best-selling author according to the website.

- April Martinez is the cover artist

- word counts start at around 14,000 words

- pricing seems competitive enough

- looks like 40% (possibly gross) on money made

- turn around time is listed at 4 weeks
[/FONT]

Other than that, there really isn't much written on this publisher. I have found the odd review here or there, but it looks like this publisher is one of the 'wait and sees' that we tend to get every year or so.

I apologize if this publisher has already been listed. I did a search, but didn't come across anything.

Last edited:

Marisa Chenery

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marisachenery.com
Yes, my publishing house is very new. We just released our first books in the beginning of January.

I do have editing experience. I've edited for Liquid Silver Books, Champagne Books and Lyrical Press. I'm also a mutli-published author. I now write primarily for Ellora's Cave.

We do take a wide range of romances, from young adult, mainstream, erotic and erotica. And our royalty rate is 40%.

I'll admit we are slow growing. That mostly stems from the fact I won't accept just any book to say I have one to publish. It has to be well-written and meet our submission guidelines. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer them as best I can.

E. S. Lark

Editing all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, Marisa. I didn't mean to come off as rude if I did. The information on your site regarding the staff and overall experience is limited. I have heard of April though. She does covers for a lot of other publishers.

Nice to hear you've edited for LSB, Lyrical and Champagne as well.

Is there anything you're looking for specifically, just to give AW members an idea of what you need?

ETA: Oh, Marisa, I do have a question. In the menu on the left, I see both erotic romance, other romance genres as well as Young Adult. I know many authors and publishers try to keep adult and YA separate just because of the age gap. Is this a concern you share, or is your definition of YA more along the lines of college-aged students and up?

Marisa Chenery

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marisachenery.com
No, you didn't come across as rude :). I hope to add staff when needed. April does a lot of covers, and I think it was a coup that I was able to have her come on as my cover artist. I've worked with her on all of my own books at Liquid Silver Books.

I'm open to all genres of romance. Right now, all our books are erotic paranormal romances, but I'd love to see submissions for other genres.

Right now I plan to keep the young adult romances on the main site, mostly because I don't have any and since we are so small and just starting out. I don't want to separate the two and have one overlooked. If I do contract more than a couple, I'll definitely be setting up a separate young adult website.

E. S. Lark

Editing all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Marisa, thank you again for clarifying. I had to face the hard decision last year when my erotic romances found success and my YA was still struggling with agents. I would've loved to keep both under the same name but, we all know how that could look.

Nice to see your open to most genres. So long as it's well written, of course :)

Kay

I wish I was as cool as this cat.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Marisa,
Would you care for any contemporary women's fiction/ chick lit with strong romantic elements?? Or are you looking for strict romance?

Kay

I wish I was as cool as this cat.
Registered
Reaction score
Can you tell us a bit about Forever More's marketing plans? Are authors expected to do all/ most of their own marketing? Do you provide assistance to authors who need assistance marketing their book?
Do authors have any input in regards to their book covers?

Marisa Chenery

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marisachenery.com
As for marketing plans, at this stage, the authors are expected to do most of their marketing. I do send out all new releases to quite a few review sites, which helps get the author's name out there.

As for book covers, the authors get a lot of input regarding their covers. They work one-on-one with our cover artist until they like the final draft, then I get to have the final say. But I usually am happy with the end result.

Marisa Chenery

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marisachenery.com
New Calls for Submission

Forever More Publishing has some new calls for submissions. Information is below.

Calls For Submission

All Tied Up

Minimum word count 10,000 words.
Heat Level - 3 to 4

We’re looking for hot BDSM stories that really make you sweat. They can be any length or genre. They can be erotic hot or erotica with just about anything goes. All erotic stories must have a “happy ever after” or “happy for now.” This doesn’t apply for erotica.

Follow regular submission guidelines to submit your manuscript.

Younger Man With Older Woman

Heat Level - All

We’re looking for stories that feature younger men with older woman. They can be as tame as mainstream romance to hot erotica. They also can be any length or genre. All erotic stories must have a “happy ever after” or “happy for now.” This doesn’t apply for erotica.

BBW - Big Beautiful Women

Heat Level - All

We’re looking for stories with big, beautiful women as one of the protagonists. They can be as tame as mainstream romance to hot erotica. They also can be any length or genre. All erotic stories must have a “happy ever after” or “happy for now.” This doesn’t apply for erotica.

More information to submit can be found on our submissions page http://www.forevermorepublishing.com/submissions.html

Marisa Chenery

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marisachenery.com
FMP has a new call for submissions.

Science Fiction

We’re looking for stories that are out of this world. Literally. Or alien visitors who come to our planet, be it for good or bad. It can be in any genre and word count that FMP accepts. It does not have to include romantic elements.

Horror

We want stories that keep you up, or checking under the bed from what goes bump in the night. It can be in any genre and word count that FMP accepts. It does not have to include romantic elements.

Male/Male Romance

We’d like to see stories that are all about gay relationships. They can be in any genre and heat rating. They also have to be in the word count that FMP accepts.

You can check out our submissions page to find out what genres and word counts we accept, and how to submit your manuscript http://www.forevermorepublishing.com/submissions.html

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Per FB 1/29/16 (cached):
After much thought, Forever More Publishing will be closing its doors on February 29,2016.