Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki_G

Here I Am!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolegreenauthor.com
Does anyone have any experience with blog tours? Are there resources I can go to? Anybody know of romance blogs that participate in blog tours? I want to do one when my book comes out in February, but clearly I have no experience in this and am lost in the forest right now. If anyone has advice for me, it'd be much appreciated!

Best,

Nik

Dee Carney

Bringing sexy back
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deecarney.com
I participate in blog tours, but generally with other authors at the same publisher. In fact, we just completed a "Holiday Hottie" tour where readers went to each author's blog and commented. Then random winners were drawn to win books, etc. Here's the link if you want to see.

I'd suggest gathering up other authors at your pub and seeing if they want to participate. At Liquid Silver Books, we have a forum where the authors can congregate and talk to each other. Some publishers use Yahoo groups. Bait your hook there and see what happens.

c.e.lawson

Registered
Reaction score

Niki_G

Here I Am!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolegreenauthor.com
Thanks for the help, guys! I'll check out these resources. I don't think there's much blogging going on amongst the other authors and I know the publisher doesn't have a blog, but I'll look into it and see what I can find.

girlyswot

Registered
Reaction score
Website
myromancereviews.wordpress.com
Or, you could just set it up yourself. Contact the authors of the blogs you'd like to be featured on, offer them a review copy/interview/q&a session etc., and see who responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.