Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

L_Swann

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, is there an AW page for synopses? I can't find anything. Surely there is one, right?

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I got distracted from editing by PONIES. But now I am back.

That was new. I blushed slightly, even as Jason – Private Mandalla now – kicked over to me. “Off the record, you’re one cool dudette. Now, why weren’t you born a man so I could date you?”
[FONT=&quot]
“Because,” I said, grinning. “God has a sense of taste.” [/FONT]

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I got distracted from trying to write by a terrifying meme. But I think I'm done writing for the night, so it's okay.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Basically, Luna did all the heavy fuel mining. They tore up huge, rich, easily accessed deuterium, which was fed into the hungry fusion reactors that powered the Earth. They also sent down lots of stuff made from Lunar dust, cause that stuff – when melted and forged right – made some really interesting materials.

FALLACY! FALLACY!

Changed too...

Basically, Luna did all the heavy fuel mining, and it sucked for them. Lunar regolith isn’t the richest site for Deuterium, but it was the closest and best we had. That’s why Shi-Armstrong is so much bigger than people originally thought it would be, they needed more bodies to churn through the Lunar dust and grit to make fuel for new fusion reactors that popped up across the Earth as we slid out of the Slump. The Loonies claim that their early founding was no better than a slave camp for political dissidents. I half believe them, but it’s hard to care with Paris a smoking crater.

There we go!

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Tally

hahah i was going to say you were up really early, then i remembered your in Canada, so different time zones. Duh

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
How are CMRH revisions going?

Just okay. I think last time I said I was on Page 21 of 178. I'm on 25 of 180 now. It's going super slow. I want to finish within the next 42 days.

I don't remember if I already asked this, but anyone know if act 1&2 turning points and black moment stand alone? As in not part of any acts? I'm trying to figure out how long my acts are so I know how much I need to expand.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Karla!

Hey does anyone here have an iphone? I'm thinking about getting one but have some questions...

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I don't have an iPhone. Sometimes I wish I did because I have trouble with my Windows Mobile phone. But hopefully when MS makes a huge update with over 500 new features, I'll love it. I got it because the phone was cheap. A penny but you have to get a data plan.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
oh ok... well see my phone contract is up and i've wanted an iphone for years! now that it came to verizon I really want to get one but 1) i dont want to spend $300 and 2) i'm worred the less expensive 16GB one wont hold everything.

I have alot of songs and my collection is grows rapidly, I have 1061 songs now but who knows how much that will grow in the next two years of my contract... so i'm worried that the 16GB wont be able to hold all my songs, and still have room for tons of apps and pictures and stuff...

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Does iPhone have one of those micro SD card slots? Mine doesn't, but the iPhone probably does. You can probably invest in one of those.

ETA: Never mind. iPhone doesn't have it.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
No which is why my bf thinks i should get an Android phone (but he's obsessed with Android) but i have wanted an iPhone for SOOOOO long.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I think you should get it if you really want it.

Also, Syd Field, author of Screenplay puts the turning points at the end of the acts, so I think I'll do that. Now I'm glad I had this screenwriting class and the book was required. It's actually quite helpful...

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm halfway through the Half Blood Prince! Hopefully, I'll be able to read the rest of the series, and watch all the movies just in time to see the second half before it leaves theaters. Which is probably unlikely.

But, now I'm dealing with the same thing I did with the Hunger Games. I don't want to read the last book because I don't want the series to end. Ugh I hate when that happens. :(

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I've been doing that with one of my favorite series of all time. The last book came out last year but I just cant bring myself to read it!!! So last summer i started reading all the former books because i forgot alot. I've been reading this series since i was 12... waiting every year for the newest book to come out, and not its like over! NOOOOO!!! but before the summer ends i'm going to read it... eventually.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
I've been better. Getting my wisdom teeth evaluated today, probably making an appointment to get them out. The whole thing just freaks me the hell out.

Um, don't tell me any wisdom teeth horror stories, guys. 'Tis appreciated.

How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.