Hi future friends, romans, frenemies!

Russ Mars

Interesting little planet you've got here.
Registered
Reaction score
LOL, I know, I shouldn't be disheartened, it's only two... I just read someone on here say they got 200 rejections before they gave up on a project. I can't even imagine sending that many queries!
I like to keep these kinds of reminders handy for those disheartened moments. It's a good idea to keep them next to the razor blades.

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
aw-1.jpg

SleepAbsence

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I am new myself, haven't had the nerve to submit anything yet and get rejected. Guess I have to go for it sometime! Good luck with your submitting!

summerb

Registered
Reaction score
I like to keep these kinds of reminders handy for those disheartened moments. It's a good idea to keep them next to the razor blades.

That was a fantastic link. Now my goal is to befriend 8 year old girls with publisher parents. I think I'll keep the list next to my bottles singular bottle of whiskey.

CinthiaX

Storyteller of epic absurdity
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't worry about the two...I lost count after my rejection count reached double digits and my book's coming out in June this year:) Don't let them get you down!! BELIEVE.

summerb

Registered
Reaction score
Don't worry about the two...I lost count after my rejection count reached double digits and my book's coming out in June this year:) Don't let them get you down!! BELIEVE.

Thanks, and congrats to you!

MKrys

Quietly obsessing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
michelle-krys.blogspot.com
Oh, and since we're talking rejection letters, I got 40 on my book that's coming out Spring 2014, so yeah...2 is not bad at all :)