A Calmness From God

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDimity

Registered
Reaction score
Firstly, if this is not the right place to post such a thread, than I apologize. I am a teen Christian writer who has currently written three picture books for young children. Two of which I am currently querying and have been for awhile now.
Everyday I would check my email and be greeted with the same scene: no replies. But today, something different happened, I realized that my stories were written for God. Not for myself and with that concept I no longer feel obsessed about getting my books published for I know that they will be when God wants them to be. A calmness has overcome me in regards to getting published.

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
God is brilliant isn't She.

I would also add, if your books are written for God, then publishing doesn't matter at all as She does not need Amazon or Waterstones to be able to see what you have written for Her.

Keep writing for God. She will see your words and understand your passion for Her.

Glad your conceptual enlightenment has made you understand there was never any need to stress over publication.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Firstly, if this is not the right place to post such a thread, than I apologize. I am a teen Christian writer who has currently written three picture books for young children. Two of which I am currently querying and have been for awhile now.
Everyday I would check my email and be greeted with the same scene: no replies. But today, something different happened, I realized that my stories were written for God. Not for myself and with that concept I no longer feel obsessed about getting my books published for I know that they will be when God wants them to be. A calmness has overcome me in regards to getting published.

That's wonderful, Angel. So many of us stress so much over this, but God has it in His hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.