Captain Power's Party Dirigible (complete with disco pool!)

Ivan_B

of Rassilon
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh we can have posh jelly! Clear champagne jelly with whole strawberries floating in it. That way we MERGE. Yus.
Also, Jelly Bean Volauvents and Caviar on Chocolate Brownies.

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
I would love to come to the party - as long as I don't have to talk pretentiously. Can't pull that one off.

And Tim - I read your little jewel yesterday. Loved it! Wasn't sure at the beginning if that would be the case, but, yeah, I did.

(my cat is lying beside me on the couch - snoring!) never knew she snored before. The dog, yes, but not this cat.

MsJudy

Registered
Reaction score
Ooh we can have posh jelly! Clear champagne jelly with whole strawberries floating in it. That way we MERGE. Yus.
Also, Jelly Bean Volauvents and Caviar on Chocolate Brownies.

If you puts squishy fish eggs on my brownies, I'm going on Amazon and talking smack about your book.

Some things will not be tolerated.

Ivan_B

of Rassilon
Registered
Reaction score
If you puts squishy fish eggs on my brownies, I'm going on Amazon and talking smack about your book.

Some things will not be tolerated.

Sorry! I shall never do it again, I pwomise.

(in other news, we've been replaced at the top of the page by a giant kangaroo. Not for the first time, I might add.)

MsJudy

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I forgive you. Maybe. This time.

But that kangaroo better have some good treats in its pocket!

So, on the subject of parties... Monday was my birthday. About halfway through the morning, my kids overheard another teacher wishing me a happy birthday. At 11:00, when it was time for my kinders to go home, they started to protest: But we haven't had birthday cake yet!!!

Sigh. I guess I should've come prepared...

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I forgive you. Maybe. This time.

But that kangaroo better have some good treats in its pocket!

So, on the subject of parties... Monday was my birthday. About halfway through the morning, my kids overheard another teacher wishing me a happy birthday. At 11:00, when it was time for my kinders to go home, they started to protest: But we haven't had birthday cake yet!!!

Sigh. I guess I should've come prepared...

You didn't tell us it was your birthday! This is a PARTY thread. We're always looking for another excuse to eat fattening foods and shake our tail feathers (after all, we gotta burn off those calories!).

Cake for Judy! :Cake:

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, yesterday, Judy. I personally have little joy in celebrating my birthdays anymore. Kids don't get that though. Birthdays are one of the best days in the world to them. I miss being a kid!

timp67

Guinea pig in the laboratory of God
Registered
Reaction score
Happy b-day, Judy! And thank you, sissybaby! :)

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, yesterday, Judy. I personally have little joy in celebrating my birthdays anymore. Kids don't get that though. Birthdays are one of the best days in the world to them. I miss being a kid!

Now, that's just wrong. All birthdays should be celebrated, regardless of age. It's the one day we really get to celebrate ourselves.

I'm putting you guys on notice now. On May 5th, you had better throw me a 30th birthday party. Or you'll be sorry...

:D

Morrell

Registered
Reaction score
Happy birthday, Judy!

The kids in my special ed classroom are crazy about playing "birthday". Hardly a day goes by that they don't make a play-doh cake and sing to me. I tell them I LOVE having birthdays--as long as I don't have to actually get any older. : )

MsJudy

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, for some reason all day long I kept thinking, only 13 years until retirement. Now, I love my job and I don't know what I'll do with myself when I do retire. Probably find a school that needs a volunteer tutor. But for some reason, that magic number seemed cool to me.

CharleyGirl

Glad to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fallingleaflets.blogspot.com
About a week late here, but happy birthday Judy! Will you accept some sorry-I-was-so-late-in-checking-the-thread brownies with an extra layer of most-definitely-not-fish-egg-flavored frosting (or extra fudge on the inside if you're a non-froster)?