Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
hey, all, betteh yo' apt. sounds wonderful and so cool! Great for the kitty, too. Happy day to y'all! :Cake:s!

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Just here to say hi and drop off a few :Cake: :Cake: :Cake: s for Susie to pre-lick.

And a basket of yarn for Alley Cat and the Muppet. Now, be nice and share, boys.

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Congrats on your move, bettielee! If Kitty loves it, everything's cool.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hello late night funners. :) I just got off of work. Any pie or cake left?

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
:hi: n-f. Hope you're feeling much better. You sound better from your posts.

Got Banoffee Pie from last night's dinner. Saved a slice for myself for an afternoon snack but will gladly give you my last slice. :Hug2:

Can you fly across the seas and whatever else to be here by today? I'm already tomorrow for you, I think (it's 1pm Sunday).

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, you'd give me your last slice. :Hug2: er...what is it? I've never heard of such a thing, but I'm sure it's good, pie can't be bad.

Not up to flying just yet. One should not take pain pills and fly, I could wipe out a plane like that.

Still hurts a lot, work is slowing down any healing, I think. Boss put me on for six days straight when I got back and one of those days was a ten and half hour shift. I'm off tomorrow, but Monday is an eleven hour shift. *sigh* He may kill me afterall.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
There's some string pie left, if you're interested.

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Aw, you'd give me your last slice. :Hug2: er...what is it? I've never heard of such a thing, but I'm sure it's good, pie can't be bad.

It's delicious! Very British and also very popular in Australia. Graham cracker crust (we use Digestive biscuits - sounds intestinal but actually they're very good), sticky toffee filling, sliced bananas, chantilly cream topping (fresh whipped cream with vanilla and teeny bit sugar) decorated with crushed flake (a flaky dairy milk chocolate)

Boss put me on for six days straight when I got back and one of those days was a ten and half hour shift. I'm off tomorrow, but Monday is an eleven hour shift. *sigh* He may kill me afterall.

Shocking! Third World conditions in a First World country. I hope you can find something else soon. I am just waiting for the day when you report that you quit and will be working with someone who will give you the respect and care you deserve (and the remuneration that goes along with such respect and care). :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
huh...as tempting as that sounds, I think I'll leave that for the cat. But thank you for offering Cassandra. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
It's delicious! Very British and also very popular in Australia. Graham cracker crust (we use Digestive biscuits - sounds intestinal but actually they're very good), sticky toffee filling, sliced bananas, chantilly cream topping (fresh whipped cream with vanilla and teeny bit sugar) decorated with crushed flake (a flaky dairy milk chocolate)

Shocking! Third World conditions in a First World country. I hope you can find something else soon. I am just waiting for the day when you report that you quit and will be working with someone who will give you the respect and care you deserve (and the remuneration that goes along with such respect and care). :)

That pie sounds better than cows!!! Well, except for the digestive biscuit thing, that sounds a bit odd. :roll: But if it tastes like graham crackers then all is good. I'd almost crawl there for that. :)

:Hug2:

One day I shall quit. I'm the only person left there that was there when I started. Praying one day that I can make a living at being an artist and writing. Everything I've gone through would have been worth it, if by some miracle that would happen. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Don't roll around on the floor for too long PR, there's fleas in here...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Bettie was it you that mentioned a movie and said that it was adorable tonight? I glanced over it and now I can't find the post to get the name of it. :( Could use a good movie tonight.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Some slush I am, five sips into Margaritaville and I run off and make coffee. I must be old, I can't even get drunk right. Someone put me out of my misery. :e2bummed:

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, house of all-nighters.

This what I want...

images

...but avocado on a slice of wholewheat toast is what I'm having.

Hope your Sunday breakfast is more exciting. :D

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It looks like ladies night in here!! Woo Hoo!!!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*snickers*

you're so funny when I haven't slept, AC. :D

morning folks.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
You girls must be up late - it's night time in Australia!

I bought some new computer speakers today, in stage one of world domination. Erm, I mean, stage one of getting a home entertainment unit into my bedroom.

I have the desktop already (upgraded about a year ago, so hopefully it still has life). Now I have surround-sound and a sub woofer. When I next get some money in, it'll be a small TV and associated cables, and a cushion/seat thing (if I can find one) so I can lay up in bed, which is harder than it sounds when the computer desk is sideways from the headboard...

Haven't hooked the speakers up yet. I'm a little sleepy, and have Uni in the morning, so I don't want to start what may take me an hour to finish. :tongue

Got a good deal, actually. $11 cheaper than the ticket price, which was already a good deal. :D

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have a cat who knows it's tuna day.

Status
Not open for further replies.