Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathyfreeze

I lost my fever! I need it back!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yow, y'all are busy! I'll have to read that raunchy piece--once i'm *not* on the school computer. :)

Met my goal of one scene--1735 wds (with the beginning of another scene tagged on)

and topped it with outlines of the first 2 scenes in the story (first time i've written a story out of sequence) --430 wds

My new goal--finish that short story's last scene, and write the story's *first* scene--so 1 and 1/2 scenes.

:D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Yow, y'all are busy! I'll have to read that raunchy piece--once i'm *not* on the school computer. :)

Met my goal of one scene--1735 wds (with the beginning of another scene tagged on)

and topped it with outlines of the first 2 scenes in the story (first time i've written a story out of sequence) --430 wds

My new goal--finish that short story's last scene, and write the story's *first* scene--so 1 and 1/2 scenes.

Pfft. Overachiever. :D

So where are the stories your kids wrote? From what I understand, Boston can't wait to get into 'em and rip 'em up. :D That is, after he kicks the Chihuahua.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cranky,

Good job on the output but we must have goals.

20 roundhouses for Cranky:)

I'm sorry, DL. I wasn't being clear there. No output. Those were my goals. :)

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com

Cathy,

Output and goals--woohoo:)

You get to give the little doggie your 20 roundhouse kicks:)

Hugs and pushups,

Tigress Tyrant

cathyfreeze

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
me, overachiever. :)

My kiddos are just *beginning* their first scenes, so no stories, yet. If you wanna check out the place they're putting their stories in, it's on wofford universities' TWiki site:

http://www.woffordsharedworlds.com/2008worlds/bin/view/World1/WebHome

They'll be posting their short stories under my link, here:

http://www.woffordsharedworlds.com/2008worlds/bin/view/Main/CathyFreeze

(Prolly not until next week. They turn in their first scenes to me on Friday--but they're writing them longhand, at first. After they all have their permission slips in to me, i'll let 'em write straight to the TWiki, if they like. )

Thanks for the interest! They're turning in their permission slips (and taking this exercise more seriously) since i told 'em you all may peek in.
:Hug2:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
My kiddos are just *beginning* their first scenes, so no stories, yet. If you wanna check out the place they're putting their stories in, it's on wofford universities' TWiki site:

(Prolly not until next week. They turn in their first scenes to me on Friday--but they're writing them longhand, at first. After they all have their permission slips in to me, i'll let 'em write straight to the TWiki, if they like. )

Thanks for the interest! They're turning in their permission slips (and taking this exercise more seriously) since i told 'em you all may peek in.

Kewl.

Be sure to warn them about Boston. And DL too.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

that is awesome:)

Kewl.

**eyes the little doggie** warning them about Boston--I get--but me?!I am sweet and nice:D

cathyfreeze

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
that is awesome:)

**eyes the little doggie** warning them about Boston--I get--but me?!I am sweet and nice:D

I have no doubt. :) Do all remember--I got permission to post to the Uni site, but these are high school students, *not* university freshmen. They'll be rough, some of these stories. But they're doing their best. :)

(Just get ready for some reading pain.):LilLove:

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have no doubt. :) Do all remember--I got permission to post to the Uni site, but these are high school students, *not* university freshmen. They'll be rough, some of these stories. But they're doing their best. :)

(Just get ready for some reading pain.):LilLove:

we love fresh meat talent.

Seriously, it has been a while--since I've had the chance to read what young people write--should be fun:)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kewl.

Me?? What did I *ever* do to you?

.... I mean, sure, there was that whole incident with the green dye.... and then the electric shaver fiasco...

And you're not still holding a grudge over that time we took you trolling for gators* are you? :D

* as the bait

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Me?? What did I *ever* do to you?

.... I mean, sure, there was that whole incident with the green dye.... and then the electric shaver fiasco...

And you're not still holding a grudge over that time we took you trolling for gators* are you? :D

* as the bait

It's not so much the trolling that bothered me. It's where you stuck me with the hook.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's not so much the trolling that bothered me. It's where you stuck me with the hook.

.... It healed.

.... Eventually. :D

Ok, so you walked really funny for a few months and it cut into your social life, but really, small price to pay for some new alligator skin boots, I think. :D

cathyfreeze

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
i got 1026 wds, this week, but on bits of three different scenes (principally the beginning and end of that verdammt story-that-will-never-be-finished.)

But really, didn't finish either scene, so ug.

Goals for next week--to finish one of those scenes.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Got through a POD book I promised to review--short review, only 326 words. But they were HARD words to write--does that make each one count twice?

Dunno about goals. I thinl DL's going to be using me as a practice dummy this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.